mimi's Content

There have been 3 items by mimi (Search limited from 16-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23260 Hello Dear Friends!

Posted by mimi on 17 March 2007 - 12:48 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I surely have missed all of you!! I think that I am getting back "into gear" after my ankle surgery biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I am so grateful to be able to walk again! I promise to post more often now.

Hope all of you are well and enjoying your collections. I am getting ready to sell a few more pieces and some Strongwater and Estee Compacts. Let me know if anyone is interested before I put them on E-Bay.

Blessings and love to all of you!! Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Mimi wub.gif

#22620 Front Page Of Solid Perfume Site

Posted by mimi on 25 October 2006 - 03:58 PM in General Discussions

Hi Everyone,

The Home Page looks great!! Thanks to Lisa and Jack.

I broke my ankle in February and had to have reconstructive surgery. Was in a wheelchair until June. This was my left ankle....I had broken the right ankle a year ago.

OH WOW!! What a year. Hopefully I can get back to posting. I miss all of you and wish you the very best.

Hugs,

Mimi

#21552 Jay Strongwater Pieces For Sale

Posted by mimi on 18 March 2006 - 04:49 PM in General Discussions

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONCERN!

I am doing fine, but have to have surgery on this "dang" ankle next Thursday. Right now, I'm just frustrated trying to get around. The Doc says not to put ANY weight on it .....but that is just impossible.......so I'm hobbling and calling around to order a wheel chair. I did what I said I would NEVER do and got on one of those "motorized" wheelchairs in the grocery store. You know it was kind of fun...I just zoomed down the aisles. Boy, did people dodge me and my "hot pink cast" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lots of challenges in dealing with this injury.....my recomendation is DON"T ever break your ankle. sad.gif

Well that's the report for now from your Texas buddy!!

More later,

Mimi