*LAKUJ*'s Content

There have been 23 items by *LAKUJ* (Search limited from 19-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13500 Need Help Identifying Compact

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 24 September 2004 - 10:55 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I found it i did not realize there where 2 pages of pictures for the fragrance aliage thank you

#13488 Need Help Identifying Compact

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 23 September 2004 - 05:26 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

HI MARTHA IT IS THE ALIAGE SPORT FRAGRANCE BUT DID NOT FIND THE PICTURE IN DATABASE HENCE IS WHY I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF ANYONE KNEW THE NAME AND DATE OF THIS

#13486 Need Help Identifying Compact

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 23 September 2004 - 04:25 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

compact is round and has tag at bottom aliage was the perfume inside the top it also has aliage stamped the top is cream and brown looks like zebra lines the rest is silver can anyone let me know the date of this my mom has just sent this up to me from florida thanks sylvie

#11160 The Great Solid Perfume Guessing Contest

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 28 May 2004 - 11:50 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

My guess was 58 but someone said that so i will say 59 biggrin.gif

#10115 Solidperfume "cover" Page!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 09 April 2004 - 08:15 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Wow that is a beauty keep sharing it gives me ideas for my little curio!!
Denise you look familiar to me what part of LI are you from????

#9891 Got A Real Pretty Compact Today!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 03 April 2004 - 06:23 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks Sandra No I dont realy worry what it is is as long as I like it and cant go wrong for a 1.00 LOL lots of yard sales here today hope to find more goodies today!

#9883 Got A Real Pretty Compact Today!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 02 April 2004 - 08:17 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

not sure of the make there are no markings but it is real pretty little compact with all flowers picked it up for 1.00 at trift store looks good in my curio all that matters to me!! wink.gif

#9857 Ann

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 31 March 2004 - 08:31 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Happy Birthday many more!!!
sylvie cool.gif

#9856 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 31 March 2004 - 08:30 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

wow switzerland thats great such a variety of people well got another powder compact today it has all snowflakes on it real pretty may keep this one for my collection! going trifting tomorrow as we are stuck in massive rain pattern so not much to do but shop!!! rolleyes.gif

#9845 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 31 March 2004 - 10:56 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you for the welcome mmm have not seen the mermaid i am after the fairy am currently trying to win her on ebay but am sure i will not shipping is 15.00 which i find very high for a compact!
my favorite is liberty so far!!

#9826 Solid Database

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 30 March 2004 - 07:19 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

When I see all the beautiful ones I am determined to get more!!
we have a police auction here once a month and I go and always hope to find something there and there are about 6 thrift stores around here I have found some there also.....
I have 3 boys to feed so full price is not really an option for me or hubby would divorce me i think LOL I have a huge precious moments collection may sell off to get some more compacts would really like the solid fairy she is so so pretty and the watermelon!!!

#9815 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 29 March 2004 - 08:12 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have learned a lot already the one thing I regret is starting so late to collect but will catch up I hope am going thrifting today to see as you never know what you will find at those thrift stores!!! biggrin.gif

#9814 Solid Database

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 29 March 2004 - 08:10 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just started collecting I only have about 30 I go to the police warehouse auctions,estate sales,I also have found 2 at thrift stores and 3 at yard sales they are so pretty!! I have only 6 in the original boxes all the others are just on there own...I have march angel powder that is full and that is my month so that I bought with box....sylvie

#9804 Good Morning Need Some Expertise?

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 28 March 2004 - 11:50 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

thank you ann so much will edit my items

#9802 Good Morning Need Some Expertise?

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 28 March 2004 - 06:49 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

sorry the other with youth dew has lots of bumps on it also!

#9801 Good Morning Need Some Expertise?

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 28 March 2004 - 06:47 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have 2 compacts small both are round one has little bumps on it and has houbigant in it the other has no markings but i believe it holds youth dew any one to help me with names on these??
I am going to library today to look in the estee book have not gottena copy yet !
thanks all sylvie

#9782 Live Chat

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 07:52 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

am i missing it there is so much to see was looking for a chat room is there one?????????? biggrin.gif

#9781 Flower Cart Display

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 07:49 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

wow awesome I am impressed totally impressed

#9780 Zodiac Solid Wanted

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 07:44 PM in Solids Wanted

i can certainly help you which one do you want there are many different zodiacs i will be going to warehouse april 3rd happy to help out!! please send me a picture if you can ,sylvie

#9778 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 07:39 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

thank you have learned so much by just surfing this wonderful site such beaty and nice people I will visit daily!

#9772 Solid Database

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 06:05 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

oh wow the beauty of them all i cannot believe some of the beautiful compacts no wonder so many collect which i would have started years ago! rolleyes.gif

#9771 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 05:53 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you so much I think I will fit in real well here everyone seems so nice I am so excited to be collecting these my husband loves them also he thinks they look great in my curio now I need to start getting rid of my precious moments to make room for more compacts!
thank you ann and ken for the kind words people like you make my bussiness so worthwhile!

#9766 Hello I Have Just Joined!

Posted by *LAKUJ* on 26 March 2004 - 04:48 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I am a new collector and also sell doubles i find on ebay
I love all the estee powder and solids I have just aquired a piggy today but will not be keeping this one...my favorite so far is the statue of liberty i only have about 25 so far but hope to get more on a weekly bassi!!