Nancy's Content

There have been 2 items by Nancy (Search limited from 23-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24712 Solidperfume.com For Sale / Closing?

Posted by Nancy on 15 July 2009 - 09:38 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Have just read an email from Jacky and am devastated that this site may have to close! sad.gif I don't get the chance to get online as often as I want these days and haven't posted for a while but anytime I come back to this site it is like puting on a pair of comfortable slippers biggrin.gif Phyllis said it feels like home and that is so true, old friends drop in and chat and bring new friends now and again too. I have met up with people from all over thanks to this site and I am afraid I took the hard work that Lisa and Jack put into this for granted. I do understand that you may need to sell the domain name but I too would be willing to pay an annual fee (even if I were only able to log in twice a year) I had intended going to Alberquerque but with the dollar and the pound these days it proved too expensive.
I hope you can find some way to keep us all together Jack just tell us how we can help and hopefully we can find a way out of this situation.
I will check in more often now as they say "you never know what you've got 'til it's gone".

#25026 The Future Of Solidperfume.com

Posted by Nancy on 20 August 2009 - 06:47 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

CODE
Hi guys, a big thank you from me for the continuation of this site.
Jack and Lisa you are stars.