Abigail's Content

There have been 5 items by Abigail (Search limited from 16-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20898 Solids Wanted

Posted by Abigail on 13 December 2005 - 06:56 PM in Solids Wanted

I guess it doesn't hurt to put your wishes in words. I would love to have the Carousel its at the top of my wish list. Next would be the Green Apple and then the Party Shoes and the Jester. Really reaching I guess but if we didn't have our little pretties to wish for what would we have. If anyone ever has one of these please let me know. Also the Classical Clown and the pink or red balloon. Of course I could just go on and on and on

I need some opinions I have my gift cert for 150.00 from the Vegas store and would like to know what you all think of the new ones. What should I splurge on for Christmas? The only new ones I have are the Pink Lady the Vegas sign and the Boudoir Butterfly.

#20461 Your Last New Solid

Posted by Abigail on 03 November 2005 - 11:03 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks for the info! Congrats to printerlady for winning the carousel I threw a couple of bids in hoping I would luck out but ran short of resources and had to concede. Oh well I'll just keep watching

#20440 Your Last New Solid

Posted by Abigail on 01 November 2005 - 06:55 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Congratulations on the carousel I would absolutely love to find one. I sure wish I had caught the one for 900.00 listed on here yesterday. Whoever got it must surely be happy. I just got the circus tent, ferris wheel, roller coaster and magic lantern. There are so many beautiful older ones that I want I haven't really been able to focus on the new ones yet. I missed out on the Bejeweled Bottle I am no where near Texas I live in WV no Cosmetice Company stores or anything around here The one store that carries the solids only has the general distribution ones and only at Christmas thats why I have to Ebay it and this site which I'm really glad I found you all.

Sharon

#19800 *new 2006 Jay Strongwater Solid

Posted by Abigail on 04 October 2005 - 06:57 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Where can I see pictures of the two bottles you all mentioned? I think this one is beautiful!!!!

QUOTE(Jacqueline @ Oct 4 2005, 04:47 PM)
THIS IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL.  LOVE IT.     

LOOKS LIKE THE 's at Harrods will be converted to
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Strongwaters......

Just when I thought I was home scott free (i.e. not having to spend and spend and...............)    $250 is quite hefty a price though!

huh.gif

JUST NOTICED THE DATE OF RELEASE!  PLENTY OF TIME TO SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post

#19686 Harrods Solids

Posted by Abigail on 23 September 2005 - 11:04 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Does anyone have a picture of the Bejeweled Bottle? I would like to see what it looks like and haven't been able to find a picture.

Thanks