Nicki169's Content

There have been 6 items by Nicki169 (Search limited from 16-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23576 Brochures 2007

Posted by Nicki169 on 13 July 2007 - 02:21 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just received two of the EL solids from Saks. The Jeweled Ornament is lovely! I think it looks even better in person than it did in the brochure. I also received the Pretty Paisley. There was something very weird about it. When you open up the solid the perume is not in the base??? The solid perfume is located in the lid (where the tassel is attached). The base has the Estee Lauder name upside down. I called Saks and they said the other Pretty Paisley solids were made the same way. Did anyone else purchase this solid? Did yours have the solid perume in the lid instead of the base???

#22218 Solids Are In At Bergdorfs!

Posted by Nicki169 on 04 August 2006 - 12:46 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Gayla,
Donna will have the general distribution solids in September. Which solid did you get? Are you pleased with it?

#22433 What Are Your Favorite New Solids?

Posted by Nicki169 on 14 September 2006 - 12:06 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Kasi,
I agree with you. Estee Lauder has produced a lot of lovely cameos. In fact the very first solid I purchased was one of EL's cameos. I am looking forward to adding the new General Distribution cameo to my collection. smile.gif

#22564 2006 General Distribution Solids

Posted by Nicki169 on 08 October 2006 - 01:06 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I also received my Nutcracker and Snow Globe too. smile.gif I love the Nutcracker! But my snow globe doesn't snow?? sad.gif If you shake yours does snow actually fall? blink.gif

#22171 El Customer Benefit

Posted by Nicki169 on 20 July 2006 - 11:44 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I don't know about the Las vegas store. But I did receive $50.00 off the Las Vegas dice when I bought them from Mickey (New York store).

#22519 Generel Release Solids At Bergdorfs

Posted by Nicki169 on 01 October 2006 - 01:12 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

KK you can see pictures of the General Distribution solids in Brigitte's 9/16/06 post. Her post is titled 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus solids and powders. She added a link for photos of the GD solids.