Petals's Content

There have been 4 items by Petals (Search limited from 16-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28412 Missing The Old Site!

Posted by Petals on 19 October 2017 - 01:24 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Sandra, thanks for your welcome.   Believe it or not, have not been able to check in until now but it was heart warming to read your message.     I am finding it difficult to get back to the solid talk etc., but hopefully I will get into the swing of things soon.      I did go to the IPBA Convention last weekend which was held at the Holiday Inn, Leicester.     It is a great event as everyone is so friendly and it is also a good excuse to see old friends.  

Have been feeling much better and am off the rejection tablet now.    I remember when you had all those issues years ago.      

Am reducing some of my collection now and will probably list some on ebay.    Anything you are looking for, please let me know.     

Still have the picture in the dining room............   x

#28407 I Had A Dream . . . .

Posted by Petals on 22 July 2017 - 12:06 PM in General Discussions

A little late (it would seem) but was this before your visit to London?????????      Anyone in the group called Heston??    Mind you he spent some time in your part of the world so the Fat Duck could have waited..........................    :blink:    I still haven't been there Sandra......     x

#28406 Missing The Old Site!

Posted by Petals on 22 July 2017 - 11:50 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Debbie, here is another 'oldie' checking in!     I stopped checking the site as I had some health problems but I live to tell the tale.    Yes, it used to be great on this site. Sharing stories and weaving them around the characters i.e. solid perfumes.   Meanwhile, have had a paperback published, but absolutely nothing to do with solid perfumes.    From what I can gather (although it is difficult getting my head around it) there have been problems here....   Sandra, I will look for your email address and write....    I still have your photograph from when you were in the U.K.    Pride of place in the dining room!      

Will try and look at more of the conversations I have missed here on the site and do some catching up!...... x

#28405 Estée Lauder Holiday Collection 2017

Posted by Petals on 22 July 2017 - 11:39 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Everyone,

Have not been here for a while and now I also have a different laptop, finding it a little difficult to navigate the site and other things!    Hopefully will catch up.........

Hello to Jack, Swiss Lady (Brigitte) and Sandra.   Just saw your names pop up!

Although I still belong to the IPBA UK Chapter, I have not been searching for solids and need to update on what has been happening with you all!   Had a bad year, but hopefully back to normal now!

Hope you are well Lisa...?       And, of course, all my old friends who I have lost touch with.............x  Petals