Galina's Content

There have been 12 items by Galina (Search limited from 13-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#28395 2017 Ipba Convention In Princeton, Nj

Posted by Galina on 08 May 2017 - 02:39 PM in General Discussions

All of the collectors who attended Annual IPBA Convention in Princeton, NJ had a great time.  The convention was well organized and we had a pleasure to meet collectors and vendors from France, Switzerland, Germany and Australia.  I took some pictures for you to see and enjoy.  

Beside Estee Lauder Solid Perfumes and powders, I am also a big collector of vintage powder compacts and I had a great Joy to see of how many collectors who shared the same passion during the Show Case presentation.  Of course, I left the Convention with two amazing vintage compacts and two Estee Lauder Ivory solids in their original boxes.  

Thank you to all IPBA organizers for this amazing Convention!  I am looking forward to the next 2018 - 

30th IPBA Convention in Tysons Corner, Virginia!

#28394 Missing The Old Site!

Posted by Galina on 05 May 2017 - 08:53 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Sandra,

What are the solids that you could never get your hands on and are you still looking to find them?  I am just interested to know!   

Do you have any prototypes in your collection?

#28391 Solids With A Men's Scent.

Posted by Galina on 08 April 2017 - 12:35 AM in General Discussions

Dear Debbie,

How are you?  Just to let you know that in 1982 Estee Lauder introduced the Aramis solid cologne for men.  The compact was made in 24 K gold-plate in shape of a match box, I know that Roselyn Gerson featured this compact in her Book Solid Perfume Compact Collection 1967-2001.  

My best from Montreal

#28388 2015 Harrods Bear Brochure

Posted by Galina on 25 February 2017 - 11:30 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you Brigitte,

they are just great, they are better than I expected.  all my best,

#28387 2015 Harrods Bear Brochure

Posted by Galina on 19 February 2017 - 12:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Brigitte, 

I hope everything is well with you.   I did not hear from you for some time.  Please let me know if you sent me the brochures and of course I will pay for the postage via Paypal, just let me know what it is.  Thank you.

#28383 We Are Asking To Discontinue Ann Schweiger Membership

Posted by Galina on 13 February 2017 - 02:30 AM in Help Desk

What do you mean I make no sense. She was given the info by ebay and had 10 days to bring legal action. She didn't!

Attached is a photo-snap with Ann’s last eBay quote: 

#28376 We Are Asking To Discontinue Ann Schweiger Membership

Posted by Galina on 13 February 2017 - 12:57 AM in Help Desk

Again Galina, Why didn't you go through the correct process? You had ample time to do so. Stop playing the liberal card trying to coerce others into doing something you can't or won't. Stop hiding behind other people. 

Total lack of intelligence or common sense...

#28365 We Are Asking To Discontinue Ann Schweiger Membership

Posted by Galina on 11 February 2017 - 02:39 AM in Help Desk

we are asking to discontinue Ann Schweiger membership, your collectors website became her source of profiting and cheating by selling “her “‘new”’ Book”  with stolen copyright pictures from other collectors websites and department stores that sells Estee Lauder solid perfumes compacts: Bergdorf Goodman, Saks and Harrods. Please read more in the post: Collectors Course Of Action! 

#28358 2017 Ipba Convention In Princeton, Nj

Posted by Galina on 27 January 2017 - 02:00 PM in General Discussions

I just received IPBA 2017 Membership Directory and to my surprise there are so many IPBA members are collectors of solid perfumes, powder compacts and powder boxes.

#28353 2017 Ipba Convention In Princeton, Nj

Posted by Galina on 24 January 2017 - 12:13 AM in General Discussions

Hello Fellow Collectors,

The 29th annual IPBA convention this year will be held in Princeton, New Jersey between May 4 -7, 2017.  

What a wonderful event this would be!  As Roselyn mentioned before, “it would be four-day extravaganza” featuring thousands of perfume bottles, Estee Lauder solid perfumes and powder compacts and other ladies vanity items.

The registration is open and you could register by clicking the link below:  

https://www.perfumeb...Convention-2017

Galina

#28345 2015 Harrods Bear Brochure

Posted by Galina on 13 January 2017 - 03:51 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

wow, thank you Brigitte... my email is on its way to you

#28343 2015 Harrods Bear Brochure

Posted by Galina on 02 January 2017 - 12:00 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Dear Brigitte,

I would appreciate it if you could post 2014 & 2016 Christmas Bears Harrods Brochures.  Thank you in advance.