kittycrazy's Content

There have been 6 items by kittycrazy (Search limited from 13-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22457 New Regular Line Solids

Posted by kittycrazy on 18 September 2006 - 02:46 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(SandyBob @ Sep 17 2006, 06:09 PM)

View Post

Margaret, I had a good laugh when I read your post...I know exactly what you mean about running out of room. biggrin.gif My husband and I are in the middle of a big mess trying to rearrange our home for my collection! What can you do there's just so many beautiful compacts.
Regards,
Kittycrazy biggrin.gif

#22456 New Regular Line Solids

Posted by kittycrazy on 18 September 2006 - 02:42 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Sandy glad to see another newbie to the collectors site! I can't imagine your collection after so many years...it must be wonderful! I'll look for you to post some pictures in the Member's photo section! smile.gif
KITTYCRAZY

#22008 2006 Saks & Neiman Marcus Solids & Powder Compacts

Posted by kittycrazy on 24 June 2006 - 08:31 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Oh Brigitte...THANK YOU!
To know what will be coming out and when is a great relief for me. I always find it difficult to know where & when...I just keep checking and getting tired of the "same old". All of them are wonderful as always but I especially have the Eiffel Tower and the Coliseum in mind.
Guess I'll be broke this year too! LOL
Thanks again smile.gif
kittycrazy

Lisa,
Great to see you back. Speaking of pictures, I have some of the compacts the data base is missing. I could send you my own pictures of them if you like.
Let me know.

#21835 Your Last New Solid

Posted by kittycrazy on 28 May 2006 - 03:22 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just received my Brilliant Cardinal compact. He is going to look really cute by the birdhouse and birdbath!

I just saw the Gilded Giraffe for the first time! I have a framed print of the photograph that inspired it. I just absolutely LOVE it. So I'll have to try for it... there goes my budget for June tongue.gif

Kasi,
Didn't know you were selling your frosted black "cats meow"! I checked out your web site before but I must have missed it. I've been going crazy looking for it. Will you email me with the particulars? I'd really really really appreciate it! ohmy.gif

Good hunting to all & regards,
Shelly

#21754 Your Last New Solid

Posted by kittycrazy on 05 May 2006 - 03:49 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(kittycrazy @ May 5 2006, 04:40 PM)

View Post

Love the corday solids also, some beautiful ones. But I just started collecting the EL and have been going crazy with those! I'm sure you know how that is
dry.gif

My collections growing but my favorite are the cats. I'm just crazy about cats and I now have all but 2...sleeping white one and black cat on gold pillow.

Just received my latest .. kitten in the basket! biggrin.gif

#21752 Your Last New Solid

Posted by kittycrazy on 05 May 2006 - 03:40 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(Jacqueline @ May 2 2006, 06:18 PM)
That is really nice of you Phyllis.  Appreciate!

I was not aware of the Corday solids until Michaela wrote about them on the site.
Would love to see the new one which you have.        And, yes, Michaela was a wealth of information and we miss her! 
Meanwhile, keep hunting.    You have had some brilliant finds and are an inspiration to those who think they will never find anything.      We know they will if they keep looking  wink.gif   

smile.gif

View Post