Nansu's Content

There have been 4 items by Nansu (Search limited from 11-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21202 How Mint Is Mint?

Posted by Nansu on 25 January 2006 - 09:26 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I would also like a the spread sheet. I have so many that I want that it's hard to narrow my choices down smile.gif

Please send it to: nmarkley@charter.net.

Thanks so much. You have a truely amazing collection.

Nancy

#21154 How Mint Is Mint?

Posted by Nansu on 21 January 2006 - 10:22 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

And I learn, too, when you ask the questions smile.gif

Nancy

#21082 How Mint Is Mint?

Posted by Nansu on 12 January 2006 - 06:31 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you so much for all the advice. I confuse myself sometimes blink.gif hehe

I bought a Bejeweled Bottle from NM last week and the box was rubber banded together and has what looked to be a tape mark on the bottom of the gold box. There was no white outer box. I've been fretting over that silly box for a week. I think I'll give them a call and see if there is another one available, if not I'll probably keep it. It's wonderful!

Nancy

#21076 How Mint Is Mint?

Posted by Nansu on 11 January 2006 - 08:52 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi, I'm Nancy and I've been reading and obsorbing information from your wonderful site for a bit now. I fell in love with solids at first sight a just few months ago. My first piece is a Lucky Ladybag. hehe, I don't think I've ever seen anything as cute as that!

Now I'm trying to learn as much as I can about everything. I was hoping all you experts might be willing to share a bit of your knowledge on quality? What is an acceptable "flaw" for a solid? Must latches always click tightly shut? Do boxes need to be in perfect condition? How about nicks in the perfume?

Is there anything that I should steer clear of under any circumstance?

I would appreciate any advice anyone is willing to impart.

Thanks,

Nancy