Aussie Girl's Content

There have been 3 items by Aussie Girl (Search limited from 20-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27778 2012 Solids

Posted by Aussie Girl on 24 July 2012 - 10:54 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks Sandra - I'm well but spend most of the time in the country where we have no computer access and not much time when we get back to the city but I do "look" into this site whenever I can to keep up-to-date. We had the floods after the awful bushfires but everything is O.K. for the moment except it's REALLY cold up there at night - but that's country living.

Cheers, Karen :)

#27777 Imposter Solids?

Posted by Aussie Girl on 24 July 2012 - 10:46 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Perhaps she got an enamelling set for Christmas. She is either using the original Estee Lauder solid perfume compacts without the perfume or she has access to the original casts & enamelling over the E.L. name as they appear to be exactly the same...would be interesting to find out.

Go for it Jackie!!

Karen :rolleyes:

#27760 2012 Solids

Posted by Aussie Girl on 19 July 2012 - 06:57 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks very much Sabrina! I don't think they will be available in Australia though since they are exclusives. Still nice to be able to have a look :)

Alice

Hi Alice - I live in Melbourne & have found that most of the Neiman Marcus perfume solids come into Australia via the David Jones stores usually late October/early November in time for Christmas. If you do buy from D.J.'s & register your interest they will send you an invitation to view the collection first but of course they are MUCH dearer than the U.S. or U.K. prices.

Good luck...
Karen