Martha's Content

There have been 5 items by Martha (Search limited from 22-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#20410 Member Location Map

Posted by Martha on 31 October 2005 - 07:27 AM in General Discussions

I love the map. I just added myself, Hickory, NC. If any solid perfume collectors are traveling in my area, just send a message, I'd love to meet you.

#20407 Wassup With The Butterfly

Posted by Martha on 31 October 2005 - 07:11 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

smile.gif CONGRATULATIONS Woody,

Are there any other solids that you have never seen for sale ?

Martha U

#18423 The Best And Worst

Posted by Martha on 25 July 2005 - 05:31 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Good morning All,

My most favorite solid: Cinderellas Coach (Mermaid close second)
Least favorite: the new ones with magnets
I am from: Hickory, NC
Number of solids in my collection: 200+
Collector for: 7 years

Martha
[FONT=Times]

PS: ribbitdenver , We had the same wedding theme song "Rhapsody on a Theme" by Paganini. My husband and I were able to visit and have brunch at The Grand Hotel a few years ago. I too have many solids that relate to our traveling and bring back fond memories when I see them. Coming thru a Texas airport at a security check, the guards wanted to inspect my Cinderella Coach box. I don't know what it looked like on their xray machine. They took it out to inspect and seeing the price on the bottom seemed very taken back. I don't believe they had ever seen a solid perfume before.

#17969 Did You Ever Notice?

Posted by Martha on 25 June 2005 - 09:59 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

WOW, I am loving this topic. So much to learn about all of the differences and details. I am interested more in the trade marks. Have you noticed the changes over the years? I have often wondered how to distinguish between first editions and re-issued perfumes.

#17966 Themes

Posted by Martha on 25 June 2005 - 09:00 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

smile.gif It's me The other Martha cool.gif . With Lisas help I was able to log on again. THANK YOU, LISA. Yes, it been that long, so I forgot how. All of your ideas for new solids are wonderful and I would love to purchase them (without the magnetic clasp). Here are some solids I would like for Estee Lauder to consider. I know EL makes the pink ribbon and powder for Breast Cancer. Is there a solid perfume? How about a HOUSE with proceeds to help the homeless Or a food platter to help the hungry this list could go on and on. Estee Lauders company and WE collectors could help make a difference and love doing it. rolleyes.gif