fluffy muffy's Content

There have been 6 items by fluffy muffy (Search limited from 23-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#19900 *new 2006 Jay Strongwater Solid

Posted by fluffy muffy on 08 October 2005 - 08:37 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(Printerslady @ Oct 5 2005, 12:09 PM)
If you mean the Bejeweled Bottle, it is supposed to be exclusive to the Houston and Dallas (Northpark) Nieman Marcus Stores.  It has not yet been released.  The Dallas Store will have it available October 12th, when the Solid Perfume Compact Museum arrives.  The Houston store will have it in November.

Catherine

View Post

Catherine, Thanks so much for the information on the Bejeweled Bottle...think I must have it! Y'all are really so nice and helpful. This is a wonderful place to visit. Linda

#19827 *new 2006 Jay Strongwater Solid

Posted by fluffy muffy on 05 October 2005 - 10:19 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Which store will have the Beautiful Bottle? I think that and the Strongwater Butterfly Frame are really wonderful. I have been so good, but guess it can't last...oh well, life is short, and I have used lots of it already! Thanks to all for the great pictures. Linda

#18863 Ever See This Before?

Posted by fluffy muffy on 08 August 2005 - 02:56 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hard to believe that the quality control doesn't seem to exist anymore. I went to Saks this afternoon, and requested the solids...they had come in today, but the lady wasn't going to put them out for a little while...she did get them for me to see. The Beautiful Flowering flacon was backwards as y'all showed in the pictures. She told me that it would probably become quite valuable as it was flawed (she showed no surprise when I pointed it out to her)...she had to know. I bought the Boudoir Butterfly as I just couldn't resist. For the prices, there should be more stones or detail in the rest of the solids...Just my opinion, but then it is my credit card! Guess I'll just keep space available for later...
Good luck to all in the hunt for the really great ones. Linda

#18769 Quality Issues With New Solids

Posted by fluffy muffy on 05 August 2005 - 12:40 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

My goodness...seems frightening to spend the amount of money we do and not have a perfect compact. My dragon will arrive this evening from NM, and now I will truly do a closer inspection...or get my daughter with the "good eyes" to look for me! I will go to Saks Monday after a doctors appointment and check out what they have. Thanks to y'all for the warning. Linda

#18624 El Champagne Reception Neiman's Tampa

Posted by fluffy muffy on 01 August 2005 - 10:53 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(Stephanie @ Jul 14 2005, 10:13 AM)
I also received a postcard yesterday and have already responded that I will attend.  I look forward to meeting everyone else that attends.  It sounds like fun and I can't wait to see the new solids.

In the past Neiman Marcus in Tampa has hosted a tea party and held a drawing for a free solid.  So it's worth going if you're able.

View Post

#18511 Your Last New Solid

Posted by fluffy muffy on 29 July 2005 - 11:27 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi All...This is my first posting...Recently received the Teapot, Party Cake,and then the Pink Lady, and the blue Boot from Las Vegas. Love them all. I think the circus set is my overall favorite...wish I could someday have the Carousel! I didn't know about the solids when that came out. I think I have around 200 of the treasures...don't care about the boxes or perfume (but don't want to pay for mint if it isn't there) as they are all displayed in my bathroom. I also have lots of the compacts...so I guess y'all know that I am hooked!!!
I take care of my mom who is 90 and has dementia so can't get out lots to luck on to treasures at garage or estate sales, but I am going this afternoon to Neiman Marcus to see the new ones...Should leave my credit card at home...but won't!
I love this site...thanks to all for being here...Linda