Lauder Lover's Content

There have been 11 items by Lauder Lover (Search limited from 17-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18625 The Best And Worst

Posted by Lauder Lover on 02 August 2005 - 12:09 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

My most favorite solid: Carousel
Least favorite: Matador (Do Not Own, would NOT Buy)
I am from: MI
Number of solids in my collection: about 230 I think
Collector for: almost 5 years

#16119 Welcome To Las Vegas!

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 March 2005 - 01:36 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks Don and Margaret for the Picture! I called to order my sign today. Had to have it to top off all the other Vegas Solids after seeing your picture and I really do like it, but I have to agree with Carolyn that I was pretty shocked when the Sales Associate told me the Price $250! ohmy.gif I will have to work some extra hours. I think they (Estee Lauder) are getting a little greedy because they know we (The Collectors) will pay it.

#16118 Rare Parrot

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 March 2005 - 01:21 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Brigitte, Thank You so Much! It is so nice to have this website and such knowledgible collectors to learn and share with. wub.gif

#16114 Rare Parrot

Posted by Lauder Lover on 24 March 2005 - 02:32 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Everyone, Just wondering if anyone has seen this Parrot with the different coloring before and if so when did it come out? ESTEE LAUDER PARROT SOLID PERFUME COMPACT RARE? 91 - Ebay Item number: 6519780893. Thanks

#14456 Holiday Compacts

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 November 2004 - 12:40 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Don't forget the Lolita Lempeka Solid "Apple with Frog Prince" from last year I think. I really liked that one.

#13956 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by Lauder Lover on 26 October 2004 - 06:07 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

After reading the post from Denise I am curious, Did anyone else get the Frames with their purchase of the Strongwater Solids? If not did all the SA's keep them for themselves and/or give extras to their friends and Family?

#13939 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 October 2004 - 06:50 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks for the Replys. I feel better knowing at least that my charges are correct. I also did not this time and have never recieved any gift or even a sample from Harrods. dry.gif The first time I purchased from them in 2001 I bought all the solids available which were the Teddy, Harrods Van and the replica of Harrods (expensive) but awesome, and the Intuition Teardrop so I spent a lot of money and like I said not even a sample. sad.gif

#13928 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 October 2004 - 01:42 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Again Lisa and Everyone, Since my last Post I went to the Currency Convertor and found out I paid a little over $203 for the Bear and over $42. for Shipping and Insurance. Why would Harrods have to charge that much for shipping. I have seen quotes for shipping charges on Ebay from Sellers and they are not near this high. I don't think I will purchase any more Solids from Harrods at this shipping rate. Please give opinions. ohmy.gif dry.gif mad.gif

#13927 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by Lauder Lover on 25 October 2004 - 01:04 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Lisa or anyone that may know, Can you tell me what the charge should be for the Harrods 2004 Bear. I purchased just this one Solid from Harrods and with Shipping and after Vat removal I was charged $240.73 on my credit card. This seems a little High to me. Can you please let me know if this sounds in the Ballpark price range? If so they have really increased. The first Harrods Bear was only about $135. U.S. Dollars I think. Let me know if I am wrong. Thanks All, Lauder Lover ( and Broke) laugh.gif

#13359 Hurricane

Posted by Lauder Lover on 07 September 2004 - 11:37 PM in General Discussions

Lisa, Jack and Ron, So Glad that you got through it OK! Sounds
bad enough but could have been much worse. Sorry Lisa and Jack about your baby being all shook up! And of course you still managed to put pictures up for us even through your big mess! Thanks

#13102 Article On Judith Leiber

Posted by Lauder Lover on 18 August 2004 - 12:19 PM in General Discussions

Thanks for the tip Jeanette. Sounds like an interesting article. I think I will run out and find the Issue. I don't know alot about Judith Leiber except that her Purses and Compacts are Pricey! I had no idea she has been around and designing Evening Bags for so long, 1953, Wow!