peanutbutter's Content

There have been 69 items by peanutbutter (Search limited from 12-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21641 Top Reasons To Keep Our Collections

Posted by peanutbutter on 02 April 2006 - 01:05 AM in General Discussions

Pretty simple.....

Because they are pretty!

#21598 Wedding Chapel Photo

Posted by peanutbutter on 25 March 2006 - 04:44 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I will really have to see the chapel in person before I think about this one. I don't want to run out and buy it then see it for less somewhere else. Not that I have had that problem with the Vegas solids just over paid for many of my solids the past couple of times I am slowing down to see what happens. Anyone else doing this?

Mary

#21557 Las Vegas Report

Posted by peanutbutter on 20 March 2006 - 11:29 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Barbara,

How was Las Vegas????

Well what did you think of the new chapel solid? How big is it? Are there crystals all over it? Ok my last question How much was it? (if this was posted I missed it)

Mary

#21556 Cyclone Larry.....australia

Posted by peanutbutter on 20 March 2006 - 11:26 AM in General Discussions

The news here just reported the huge storm in Australia to.

Hope everyone is ok let us know when you can, our thoughts are with you.

Mary

#21526 Jay Strongwater Pieces For Sale

Posted by peanutbutter on 15 March 2006 - 12:40 AM in General Discussions

Hi Mimi,

Great to hear from you - Hope you are feeling better.

Mary

#21401 Peacock And The Hummingbird

Posted by peanutbutter on 18 February 2006 - 01:32 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Margaret,

You are toooo funny!

Mary

#21400 New Front Page

Posted by peanutbutter on 18 February 2006 - 01:30 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Such a cute little thing - What a nice change.

Mary

#21390 Buying Items

Posted by peanutbutter on 15 February 2006 - 10:57 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to the board just feel free to jump in anytime, the collectors on this site are very helpful all you have to do is ask and your question will be answered from people all around the world!

Mary

#21389 Oh No Not Again

Posted by peanutbutter on 15 February 2006 - 10:50 PM in General Discussions

Margaret,

I never even thought about a pickpocket, thank you for brining it to my attention.

Mary

#21388 Happy Valentines Day

Posted by peanutbutter on 15 February 2006 - 10:45 PM in General Discussions

Katita had a story I can't come close to.

My wonderful husband had a card all ready for me in the morning, later that night he brought home a box of chocolates ..... He overheard a co-worker going to See's candy for his wife during lunch so figuring he would save a trip he asked the co-worker to buy a box for me. (Who would know Right) !

My husband comes home with a wrapped box and says here is your Valentine Heart I had to wait in a really long line for this.... I open the box and there is a tuxedo box of nuts and chews. I looked at him and he says ooooops guess I am gonna half to tell you Bob at work bought them for me to give to you. (Boy was his face red) You see last November I had braces put on all of my teeth to fix an ongoing problem with them, there is no way I could have nuts and chews. He would have gotten away with the little white lie if the box was a heart with soft centers. Oh well just happy with the card "I think he picked out" !!!!

Mary

#21363 Meeting The In-laws

Posted by peanutbutter on 13 February 2006 - 11:25 PM in General Discussions

This is not that funny but I still remember it.

My in-laws lived in Las Vegas at the time and my soon to be husband was taking me to meet his parents we drove I think it was for New Years Eve (we all know how busy it is in Vegas that time of the year)

Anyway --- Seemed like a 10 hour drive and I had to pee really bad but we could not stop we were so close to the house, well we finally get there and I just run up to the door say "hello" and say "I really have to use your restroom". Real nice hu.... so she says "sure go down the hall to the left and the door is closed because the laundry room is attached and making a lot of noise just open the door and go right in". Soooo I run down the hall open the door and there is my father in-law doing his business..... all I could do was just stare at him I was in shock - He had to yell "get out" for me to move. He later said he was sorry for yelling at me. I could not wait to get home after that I thought he hated me. As it turned out we became very good friends before he died a couple of years later.

Mary

#21362 East Coasters

Posted by peanutbutter on 13 February 2006 - 11:11 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hope everyone Back East is doing ok !

I have friends leaving for New York on Thursday, of course her kids are thrilled they can't wait to play in all the snow but mom and dad are really worried I don't blame them.

#21361 Oh No Not Again

Posted by peanutbutter on 13 February 2006 - 11:08 PM in General Discussions

Hi All .....

I had this happen to me today!

While standing in line at the check out stand I moved my arm back to get my purse and hit the lady behind me with my elbow right in the ribs ----- BEAUSE SHE WAS RIGHT ON MY REAR...... Wish people would leave a little room -

While I was putting my check book away there she was again swear she was soooo close she could tell you the contents of my purse!!!

Mary

#21360 Jacky 2000+

Posted by peanutbutter on 13 February 2006 - 10:56 PM in General Discussions

YEAH JACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21348 Fyi...sierra Fire Causes Bbers To Evacuate

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 07:06 PM in General Discussions

Quote from Barb:
"The fire started as a controlled (HA!) burn by the CDF ( CA DEPT of Forestry) that wasn't extinguished completely"

The CDF decided to do a controlled burn but after 3 or 4 days of strong heavy hot winds it activated the "controlled burn" It cost the City of Orange about 1,000,000 a day. I believe the City of Orange is going to give the bill which is now about 7,000,000 to the California Department of Forestry to pay.

I understand why the CDF did the burn but really with the weather conditions we have had they needed to really watch that area for more then 1 or 2 days after the burn, think they know it now!!!

There is only about a mile to a mile and a half of dry brush left between our homes and a fire break so good news I think if a fire breaks out in that area now it won't travel to far most of the fuel has already been burned.

Mary

#21344 What's You Fav Vacation Spot?

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 04:42 PM in General Discussions

With small children I don't travel as much as some of you but I do get to Palm Springs once a year for 3 or 4 days. There is just something so calming about the desert. I love reading about you gals that get to travel the world.

Mary

#21343 Ritz Camera Contest - Runner Up

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 04:38 PM in General Discussions

Where did you take this picture it is truly amazing!

Mary

#21341 Fyi...sierra Fire Causes Bbers To Evacuate

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 03:34 PM in General Discussions

Hi Barb,

Have not had much time this week with all the unpacking to see how you are doing - Had a couple of items I tossed in a bag crack but other then that soooo glad the fire is out. Good news all my solids are ok ( I did not have time to take them out of the case or grab boxes I just used coffee filters to keep my solids from touching as the police asked us to leave before dark when the Santa Ana Winds would pick back up to 50 miles +). Funny how the news never mentioned the "huge Spot Fire" behind our homes. Oh well how did your solids fair in the move.

Glad Riley was at boot camp so I only had Sally to pack up. Is Sam back to normal?

Ok glad I checked in now it is back to cleaning 5 days worth of ash from my pond, pool and house, everytime I wet the stuff it smells like a dirty ashtray.

Need to think about my collections and having to leave my home in a hurry - I had so many things to take like papers / pictures / kids / animals I did not have time to run around and collect all of my collections - The crystal forget it - it was to heavy to try and pack in a couple of minutes.

Any ideas from anyone (I know this does not belong on this page I just started typing and out it came)

I know have a small travel bag with wheels for each person in each closet with first aid kits, tooth brushes socks undees and so on - after I spent way to much time looking for something for the kids to wear the next day.

Ok I am done... hope everyone is doing fine.

Mary

#21340 Fyi...sierra Fire Causes Bbers To Evacuate

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 03:32 PM in General Discussions

Think Barbara means "BB" as Bulletin Board for Solid Perfume

Mary

#21338 Ebay Scam Outcome

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 February 2006 - 02:55 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Barb,

Have not had much time this week with all the unpacking to see how you are doing - Had a couple of items I tossed in a bag crack but other then that soooo glad the fire is out. Good news all my solids are ok ( I did not have time to take them out of the case or grab boxes I just used coffee filters to keep my solids from touching as the police asked us to leave before dark when the Santa Ana Winds would pick back up to 50 miles +). Funny how the news never mentioned the "huge Spot Fire" behind our homes. Oh well how did your solids fair in the move.

Glad Riley was at boot camp so I only had Sally to pack up. Is Sam back to normal?

Ok glad I checked in now it is back to cleaning 5 days worth of ash from my pond, pool and house, everytime I wet the stuff it smells like a dirty ashtray.

Need to think about my collections and having to leave my home in a hurry - I had so many things to take like papers / pictures / kids / animals I did not have time to run around and collect all of my collections - The crystal forget it - it was to heavy to try and pack in a couple of minutes.

Any ideas from anyone (I know this does not belong on this page I just started typing and out it came)

I know have a small travel bag with wheels for each person in each closet with first aid kits, tooth brushes socks undees and so on - after I spent way to much time looking for something for the kids to wear the next day.

Ok I am done... hope everyone is doing fine.

Mary

#20345 Member Location Map

Posted by peanutbutter on 26 October 2005 - 10:14 AM in General Discussions

It was so easy to add myself and my picture.

Thanks Jack

Mary

#20012 2006 Nm Spring Solids

Posted by peanutbutter on 12 October 2005 - 01:48 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you for the pictures... What did the girl behind the counter say when you took the pictures?

I love the Peacock..

Why did they not give you a price? Is it because the collection is not out yet?

Mary

#19992 Your Last New Solid

Posted by peanutbutter on 11 October 2005 - 09:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

HI ALL....

It has been sometime since I have been able to post on this page!!

My new solid arrived today -

I got my cute little snowman, I just love him.

Mary

#19810 *new 2006 Jay Strongwater Solid

Posted by peanutbutter on 04 October 2005 - 11:35 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Very nice looking new solid very

Mary

#19787 I Am A Grandmother !

Posted by peanutbutter on 04 October 2005 - 03:24 PM in General Discussions

Pamela,

My youngest turns three today! he is not a baby anymore - I am happy but kinda sad.

Mary