Elly's Content

There have been 2 items by Elly (Search limited from 18-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24760 Solidperfume.com For Sale / Closing?

Posted by Elly on 20 July 2009 - 08:40 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Me Again,

Thanks to Jacky I have come back to the site she e-mailed me today, I have not been on the site for some time but will now keep regular watch.

Like Nancy said it is like putting on a pair of comfy slippers, you get to know people over the years, even though we have not met we all form a bond, a friendship which lasts through this wonderful site.

After reading all your posts there are mixed thoughts, but whatever happens I do hope that we all can still have a site which will benefit all! I would pay a fee gladly smile.gif

My thanks to Marg and Jacky for introducing me to this site and without them I would not have known many of you that contribute to solidperfume.com.

Will keep watching.

Elly x smile.gif

#24759 Solidperfume.com For Sale / Closing?

Posted by Elly on 20 July 2009 - 08:10 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Jack and Lisa,

Well where does one start, like Ron I don't visit the site as much as I used to but through the site I have made friends in many places and keep in touch with them all on a regular basis, thank-you for that.

What a shame the site will not have you two at the helm always there to help out and to give information, thank-you for all your good work you will both be missed greatly.

My love to you and all members, will keep watching.

Elly sad.gif xx

P.S. I do hope that it will continue, keep fingers and toes crossed biggrin.gif