heddi's Content

There have been 6 items by heddi (Search limited from 19-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14374 Estee Solids In Canada?

Posted by heddi on 21 November 2004 - 06:02 PM in Solids Wanted

Well thank you everyone for your info and your kind greetings, I really like this site. If there is someone from wales we could have the whole british isles biggrin.gif ....we have Margaret from England, Nancy from Scotland, and I am originally from Belfast N. Ireland. Thanks Galina for your info, unfortunately I am about an 8 hour drive from Montreal sad.gif . I live about 1 hour from Pearson (Toronto) airport. I did talk to a terrific lady from the bay department store in Toronto, she was super fab, she gave me lots of info on the phone and also e-mailed me info about solids available from the Toronto bay store. There are so many little beauties available from here, ebay and the bay store that it is hard to decide where to start! I would like one of each please ha ha!

Best regards
Heddi

#14327 Estee Solids In Canada?

Posted by heddi on 20 November 2004 - 10:18 AM in Solids Wanted

Thank you margaret.

#14308 Estee Solids In Canada?

Posted by heddi on 19 November 2004 - 08:22 AM in Solids Wanted

Thank you Brenda...are you also in canada? I live close to Toronto so that would be the easiest place for me to go. I know our dollar is getting close to the US dollar but I could probably drive to Toronto cheaper than the shipping costs from the US, also I wouldn't have to worry about the customs taxes and possible loss or damage in the mail etc. I had no idea these little beauties even existed, now that I have seen them I just love them, I wish I had known about them when they 1st came out, I could of had an awesome collection by now! ohmy.gif

#14297 Estee Solids In Canada?

Posted by heddi on 18 November 2004 - 12:51 PM in Solids Wanted

Thank you for the info Lisa, maybe I will give them a call and see if they have a catalogue or website.

#14296 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by heddi on 18 November 2004 - 12:48 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

can you not order any solids from the US? do they all come from England?

#14294 Estee Solids In Canada?

Posted by heddi on 18 November 2004 - 08:19 AM in Solids Wanted

Does anyone know if there are any estee lauder solid perfumes available for sale in canada? Is there a catalogue to order them from. where do you get these beautiful gems??