chatbleu90's Content

There have been 16 items by chatbleu90 (Search limited from 22-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#14337 A Dilemma

Posted by chatbleu90 on 20 November 2004 - 12:15 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I take the item out of the box into the litter and the box of the item into the litter too. Hope you understand. The litter makes the cat'smell disappear so, no problem with the smoke it is not so much strong.
Denise
wink.gif

#14334 A Dilemma

Posted by chatbleu90 on 20 November 2004 - 11:54 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

When I buy old books smelling wet, or items smelling smoke I place them into a box with cat litter during some days. The best brand (here it's "catsan"). After you don't smell anything and you can use your box anti-smell many times.
Hope it will help.
Denise
wink.gif

#13993 Have The Warehouse Sales Stopped?

Posted by chatbleu90 on 30 October 2004 - 11:25 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

It is very difficult for me to understand all what you are saying. I even didn't think EL could be on sale... I saw the Erte Powder on ebay but I really spent enough money and I didn't know the "real" price. But I am still dreaming of my astrological Erte Powder.
Thank to Fee for her nice and fast sale to me (no relation to ebay), the only EL cat I haven't was shipping " USA only" so I have to wait.
I received my Teddy bear from Harrod's, I can confirm they charge 130 and 30 for shipping to France which is very expensive (no custom it's Europe), on ebay the Singapour seller only asks $ 15. It's surprising there is no gift or even a booklet about EL compact in the parcel. As you were planing a trip to Paris don't hesitate for all the Sephora or other perfume shops would have sent a perfume sample and a cosmetic.
It's depressing to buy something too much and find it on sale.
Have a nice week-end.
Denise
rolleyes.gif sad.gif

#13929 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by chatbleu90 on 25 October 2004 - 01:44 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello,
I can only say they told me the price was 130 so it makes $ 239. The dollar is very low at that time but it can't explain the shipping price costs so much.
I hope I could help.
Denise
unsure.gif

#13909 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by chatbleu90 on 21 October 2004 - 02:55 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you, I'll call from France, I do hope they'll understand me. I regret I can write email. It is going to be an experience.
Thank you for all you do, the photos, opinion and the general mood of this site.
I feel confortable with you.
Denise
wub.gif

#13901 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by chatbleu90 on 20 October 2004 - 02:24 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Can you please explain to me how I can manage to buy the new Teddy bear 2004 ?
How and where ?
Thank you for your help.
Denise
wub.gif

#13803 Our Trip To Paris

Posted by chatbleu90 on 15 October 2004 - 02:53 AM in General Discussions

Hello,
I love these chats about superficial thing, it is very useful for the mind.
The Cat Show in Paris was wonderful, but I regret I can't buy all of them.
I am very fond of the new Estee Lauder solid, but no cat...so I won't spend money.
A lovely day for all you you.
Denise

#13750 About Estee Lauder Powder

Posted by chatbleu90 on 11 October 2004 - 02:29 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello,
Who is able to tell me how many powder compact showing cat or kittens have been made.
Its is easy to find solid perfume thanks to the book and this site, but noting about the powder. If it can't be a discussion in this chat about solid perfume, forget it.
Thank you Fee.
Denise
smile.gif

#13749 Harrods 2004 Solids

Posted by chatbleu90 on 11 October 2004 - 02:23 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

These solid are wonderful, and fortunately for my purse there is no new cat solid. Thank you for the pictures, I can now follow wich items are coming out.
A wonderful week for all.
Denise wub.gif

#13483 Our Trip To Paris

Posted by chatbleu90 on 22 September 2004 - 09:55 AM in General Discussions

Hello, I don't think you are crazy. But Martha forgot the cat and Michele does't want to take it abroad !!!
It is very pleasant to plan a trip anywhere it helps to feel well.
For my 40th'birthday we all four (husband and children) went for a tour to California, the best souvenir I have.
Today I received an Estee Lauder powder jeweled kitten which made me very happy. I think one of you sold it to me. I am waiting for another one and still looking for the one perfumed missing, the best is when you are expecting.
Next week-end I go to Paris for the big Cat show, I do hope you are a bit jealous (for Paris and may be for those wonderful cats).
Regards and thanks for your kindness.
Denise
wub.gif

#13456 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 18 September 2004 - 01:22 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

In fact I only miss the cat with the blue stone collar but it seems on your "database" there is one with a green collar I didn't know about before, I have got the one with the pink collar.
I bought the two Ivory cats, in spite of their price they are not my favourite I love the two kitten on a pillow and I offered one to my daughter.
Thanks to your pictures I could admire my pampered kitten I didn't realize it was so beautiful.
I agree for a rendez-vous in Paris as I can stay to my son...
About me I am 53 years old, 32 years married, two children 28 and 29 years old. two cats and a dog "bobtail, granny dog".
Wonderful week-end for all.
Chatbleu90 Denise
smile.gif

#13447 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 17 September 2004 - 01:43 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Excellent idea, is Baltimore very far from the east of France ?
Thank you, have a lovely day.
Chatbleu7
rolleyes.gif

#13444 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 17 September 2004 - 08:14 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello;
Thank you for this big warm welcome. My Estee Lauder solid cats won't feel lonely. I think I have to write carefully in order to express exactly how are the two remaining cats I am looking for. I'll take the dictionnary for my search on solidperfume.com.
I really didn't know I'll be so happy when I found this site. All I wanted.
Regards from very far.
Chatbleu90 - Denise
wub.gif

#13435 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 16 September 2004 - 03:50 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello,
I think you understood what I wrote so I can make you laugh with eurostar for if I lost money on the stock exchange with the eurotunnel I have free travel till 2042...
It's better to take this from the good side. It's a splendid work isn't ?
I live in the East of France, near Germany and Switzerland but I'm from Paris where my son is still working.
I got the chance to be an o'pair girl in New-York 35 years ago and I loved it, I do appreciate England, the food (yes) and the countryside.
I love cats, true one and Estee Lauder'cats too.
Regards.
Chatbleu7
wub.gif

#13432 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 16 September 2004 - 01:18 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello and thank you for your nice answer.
A member from Italy sent me a mail about Switzerland to buy Estee Lauder solid, it may be near from where I live.
Otherwise I can try in Paris, but the best would be to buy them in the stores you mentionned on the site.
I think now the signed solids are bought by sellers who sell them on ebay and you have no other choice if you want one. As for me I didn't even know who was Strongwater and Judith Leiber before buying the solid.
I thought I had one cat missing in my collection but seing your database I can now count two are missing, they are the beige enamel with a pink collar and the same with a green collar. I also began to buy the powder compact cats but there is no book and I don't know how many exist.
I do thank you for your warm welcome.
Chatbleu90 wub.gif

#13427 New Strongwaters On Ebay

Posted by chatbleu90 on 16 September 2004 - 09:15 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello,
I am new here, I found this club on internet.
My english is not very good but I do hope you'll understand. I live in France and I bought some Estee Lauder cats or kitten solid for I really love them. I bought a strongwater signed Estee Lauder kitten on a chair from the Singapour seller you spoke.
I am looking for the only cat I haven't which was on sale by Fee, but it was too late for me.
I have nowhere except internet to buy them because they are not on sale here and I even don't know anything about the new which are coming on sale.
Regards to all members.
chatbleu90 wub.gif