Gigi's Content

There have been 5 items by Gigi (Search limited from 17-November 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27460 2011 Christmas Photos

Posted by Gigi on 09 December 2011 - 01:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Billiant Ann and Ken!

Thanks so much. Its a delight to see.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to each of you reading this.
Take care,
Gigi

#27152 Sorry...

Posted by Gigi on 22 April 2011 - 03:04 PM in General Discussions

Lisa-
I as well hope and wish you a quick and good recovery and healing from your surgery.
Thanks for letting us know.

Gigi

#27007 Elly In The U.K.

Posted by Gigi on 11 February 2011 - 02:23 PM in General Discussions

Thanks so much Jacky for telling us about Elly. You are a dear and special person as well.

I too send her my best thoughts and prayers.

Gigi

#26914 Spring Solids?

Posted by Gigi on 12 January 2011 - 02:01 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Well, this topic should get us collectors posting up a storm! That includes myself to come out of the woodwork so to speak. While I'm sad and disappointed about no spring solids, I'm not at all surprised or shocked about it. The reason is looking back at EL's decisions and behavior concerning our solids for at least five years. I'm used to lots of enamel and crystal stones set into them. EL has decreased in putting in those items in my opinion than in past years. Its been already mentioned about lack of solids in this past fall/holiday collection. Don't get me wrong, in the past five years I've bought some solids which I really do like and enjoy. I've mentioned the past and present. Now what about the future of our solids and what is EL going to decide? That's the million dollar question. I will be very interested and very curious to hear about if a 2011 Holiday collection will be made, if so what will those solids will look like, how many different solids will made and to see if the Harrods Bear will be. Surely, EL cannot give up on our beloved bears. Its their decision, so as time will go by and as the year progresses, we will see.

Have a good day everyone,
Gigi

#26884 Merry Christmas

Posted by Gigi on 20 December 2010 - 01:22 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thank you so much Ann and Ken for your thoughtfulness in putting up your wonderful pictures!

Best wishes to everyone for a Very Merry and Happy Christmas and Good New Year 2011! :D

Gigi