Nettie's Content

There have been 3 items by Nettie (Search limited from 17-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#26793 New Front Page

Posted by Nettie on 15 November 2010 - 07:48 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi All.
Love seeing photos of new themes on the home page. It gives me some enthusiasm (which has been lacking of late) to add new solids to my collection.

Thanks

Annette :)

#26792 The Florida Flamingos Ipba Chapter Meeting

Posted by Nettie on 15 November 2010 - 07:37 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks for sharing the photos.
The ivory solids are true classics .

#26791 Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?

Posted by Nettie on 15 November 2010 - 07:29 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all.

It's been along time since I've posted.

I have been tossing this around for ages in my mind. When ever I see empty compacts on ebay , (not older compacts which have been used or previously owned, but new never filled ones). I just can't buy them . I want to but I feel like a traitor if I buy one that has never had perfume in it. Does any body else feel like this? I really would like to buy some ,especially the ones I don't have and want. I try to convince myself that the only difference is .... there is no perfume, the outside is still the same, but I am yet to commit to buying any. I guess I am putting it out there to see if I am being irrational or do others feel the same?
Maybe some one might convince me to just jump in and buy regardless of the perfume.
I collect them because I like all the pretties not because I see them as an investment (although that would be a nice benefit) .