marie5's Content

There have been 17 items by marie5 (Search limited from 24-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27303 2011 Solids

Posted by marie5 on 17 August 2011 - 11:47 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just got the Powder Puff nesletter and in the new offerings it shows the Neiman Marcus solids. It mentions the Saks solids and the Harrods Christmas Bear solid. So I guess there will be a 2011 bear as of the printing of the newsletter.

#27252 2011 El Solids!

Posted by marie5 on 26 July 2011 - 04:00 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just got a brochure from Neiman Marcus. On one of the pages it mentions compacts that are solid perfume or pressed powder by Estee Lauder. One compact is a cute elephant sitting with its horn up and another compact is a padlock with a key. I think these are the solids. Beautiful Luck Compact by Jay Strongwater ( I think its the Elephant) $295. Estee Lauder Sensuous Success Compact ( I think is the padlock and key) $225. I couldn't find these on their website so I guess it is the fall ones.

#26995 My Wish List

Posted by marie5 on 06 February 2011 - 07:47 PM in Solids Wanted

I am looking for the PISA tower, not the Eiffel tower. The UK site has the Eiffel tower. Thanks anyways.

#26987 My Wish List

Posted by marie5 on 05 February 2011 - 01:37 PM in Solids Wanted

I would like to acquire the clock tower, imperial panda, palace guard (the one with the guard in the hut), the Pisa tower, and the Aries solid perfume compact. This is my wish list. Feel free to help me out.

#26820 More Than One Version Of Solid

Posted by marie5 on 19 November 2010 - 11:19 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have the green handle and the blue handle tennis racket. I have all 3 Fairies. I have the gold beehive and the All the Buzz one. I have the white shell and the black shell turtle. I have all 3 champagne bottle in the bucket ones. I'm thinking of downsizing and am wondering which one I should keep of each. Any ideas on value and popularity?

#26803 The Florida Flamingos Ipba Chapter Meeting

Posted by marie5 on 16 November 2010 - 02:47 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Museum putty is a good idea. I heard about people in California using it because of the earthquakes. You are right about a solid falling when the door opens on the curio cabinet. It has happened to me too. Where can you get museum putty?

#26784 New Front Page

Posted by marie5 on 14 November 2010 - 06:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I didn't think of that. It is true. The year has gone by fast. Thanks for being so creative. I really appreciate the work you do on this website.

#26779 New Front Page

Posted by marie5 on 13 November 2010 - 06:54 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I noticed the new front page. I like all the dog solids. Will you be changing it every month? Something to look forward to each month.

#26699 What Are You Looking For?

Posted by marie5 on 15 October 2010 - 10:25 AM in Solids Wanted

Oh Gosh, where to start? I guess I would say the birdhouse, the Aries solid perfume, the 1984 gold cameo, the lighthouse, the penguins and the sleeping cat from the ivory series.

#26681 New Front Page Picture?

Posted by marie5 on 12 October 2010 - 03:10 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I don't usually pay attention to the picture when I first come to this website. But I really noticed it today. Is this new? I like it. Thanks.

#26671 Landmark Solid Perfumes

Posted by marie5 on 10 October 2010 - 09:10 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Is Harrod's Palace and Palace the same thing? They look alike in the database. I have the going to the chapel and the Las Vegas Sign. I think of the Las Vegas sign as more of a landmark item. I didn't think of the British ones. There are a lot of them. The light house seems like a possiblity. Definitely the Catherdral Square.

#26656 Landmark Solid Perfumes

Posted by marie5 on 07 October 2010 - 10:07 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi. I have a few solid perfumes that I guess are landmarks. I have the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, the Coliseum, the Sydney Opera House and the Great Wall. I know I am missing the Leaning Tower of Pisa but are there any others? What keyword would I use to look it up in the database?

#26637 Las Vegas Solids

Posted by marie5 on 27 September 2010 - 10:19 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I went to the solids database, hit keywords and typed in Las Vegas. It showed 19 solids.

#26618 Saks Owl And Squirrel

Posted by marie5 on 22 September 2010 - 07:28 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I don't know how to order from Harrods since the perfume is non exportable. Otherwise I would order the Harrods bear and the cameo from them.

#26615 Saks Owl And Squirrel

Posted by marie5 on 22 September 2010 - 11:54 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I just got the Owl and Squirrel solids today. They both came with a white sleeve. Those sleeves are hard to slide off! Rather have the box. The Owl is much nicer than in its picture. I like the Squirrel with color rather than the all gold one. Now I just have to find the new cameo. I can't find it online.

#26539 Harrods 2010 Solid

Posted by marie5 on 07 September 2010 - 10:31 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I saw where Harrods has all the new solids. When are the stores in the States selling them? Also how do you order from Harrods? It says perfume is nonexportable.

#26516 Solids Wanted

Posted by marie5 on 28 August 2010 - 09:47 AM in Solids Wanted

I would like to get the Weekend Artist, the 2001, 2006, 2008, 2009 Harrods Bears. Please let me know if you are interested in selling any of these to me.