2cute4u2's Content

There have been 8 items by 2cute4u2 (Search limited from 20-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25986 Solids Wanted

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 27 May 2010 - 01:35 PM in Solids Wanted

[quote=Lauderlover,May 26 2010, 11:55 AM]
Hi all, it's been awhile since I've had time to collect. Please email me at mking@ryland.com if you would have any of these for sale! rolleyes.gif
I have the 2001 Harrods bear in both boxes, too.

#25985 Solids Wanted

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 27 May 2010 - 01:32 PM in Solids Wanted

I have a jack in the box--mint in both boxes I would love to sell to you. I am trying to get extra money to help pay for college expenses. I also have the Harrods # 1 bear.

#25984 Solids Wanted

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 27 May 2010 - 01:30 PM in Solids Wanted

QUOTE(Lauderlover @ May 26 2010, 11:55 AM)
Hi all, it's been awhile since I've had time to collect.  Please email me at mking@ryland.com if you would have any of these for sale!  rolleyes.gif

Here are a few that I need:

Juke Box
Cathedral Square
Imperial Horse
Dancing Bears
Unicorn
Lucky Chip
Glorious Peacock 2006
Blue Ribbon Bull Dog
Beach Treasures
Rock Lobster
Sand Crab
English Emblem
One Horse Open Sleigh
Jester
Bike Ride
Giraffe
Brilliant Beach Chair
Nesting Doll
All the Buzz
Tiger
Jack in Box
Lime Wedge
Green Apple
Party Shoes
2001 Harrod's Rodney Bear
Fairy 2002 w/ crystals
Classical Clown

View Post

#25927 Roulette Wheel Question

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 23 May 2010 - 08:39 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(VEGAS LADY @ Nov 15 2009, 03:45 PM)
Don't see how they can with the shop closing down......would it be the same buying a Vegas exclusive from anywhere else.
Margaret

View Post

It was real eerie going to the Forum Shops and seeing that the EL store was closed. I was not aware that it was closing and you can imagine my surprise! blink.gif When I was there (probably right after they had closed) there was a sign thanking customers for their loyal support and some contact number for questions and reward stuff.

#25926 Imperial Princess At Ruby Lane

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 23 May 2010 - 08:19 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(daisy @ May 23 2010, 02:57 PM)
Actually she could be Denis Roussos without the beard  biggrin.gif

Sharon

View Post

Used to buy the older solids and compacts from Ruby Lane but the prices were always on the high side. I haven't bought any solids or compacts in the last 4 years--my husband's business was a victim of the economic problems--especially here in CA so I have been the only one working for a family of 4 these past three years. FRUGAL is the word!

#25908 Slot Machine Solid Wanted

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 21 May 2010 - 02:39 PM in Solids Wanted

QUOTE(marie5 @ May 21 2010, 08:03 AM)
I finally got the Lucky Chip for my collection. Now I just need the slot machine.  I saw one for sale for $645. It was all brown on the sides.  Does anyone know of someone else selling the slot machine?

View Post

I have one in my collection that I would be willing to part with. It does have some brown on the sides but I think all of them have that to some degree. Mine has the box, too. Barb

#24913 Prices For 2009 Solids

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 02 August 2009 - 05:58 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Since the EL Las Vegas store closed, I wonder where all those solids and compacts will end up? ohmy.gif

#24912 Las Vegas El Store

Posted by 2cute4u2 on 02 August 2009 - 05:56 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Everyone,

Haven't posted in a long time but was in Las Vegas last week for my son's basketball tournament. So, I did as I always did in year's past, I walked to the Forum shops to stop by the EL Store. However, to my surprise and shock, sad.gif blink.gif the store was closed. There was a sign in front of the store saying that it closed on July 19 and gave some manager's number to contact. Anyone aware of this? Anyone know why this happened? I used to look forward to my LV EL store stops to see all the beautiful compacts.