Lori B's Content

There have been 46 items by Lori B (Search limited from 21-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21288 What's You Fav Vacation Spot?

Posted by Lori B on 03 February 2006 - 06:10 PM in General Discussions

Great topic -

Excluding last year, my husband and I have gone to Las Vegas every year since we were married (5 years). I absolutely love it there. Now with a child (9 months old already now) we need to find more "family friendly" vacation spots tongue.gif .

#21279 Ritz Camera Contest - Runner Up

Posted by Lori B on 02 February 2006 - 08:28 PM in General Discussions

What a beautiful photo! And congratulations!!

#20993 Happy New Year Everybody

Posted by Lori B on 31 December 2005 - 08:53 PM in General Discussions

Have a wonderful new year everyone!

(that is a beautiful picture KK!)

#20925 Our Very Own Solid Perfume Xmas Tree

Posted by Lori B on 16 December 2005 - 07:55 PM in General Discussions

Lori from Minnesota wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season filled with love, laughter, and and loved ones. Have a wonderful new year!

#20801 I'm Sorry For Not Being Around

Posted by Lori B on 06 December 2005 - 09:37 PM in General Discussions

It is good to hear from you. I hope the clean-up is going well - I hope too much was not damaged. It is amazing how something that could come and go so quickly can cause months and more of after-effects.

I am not familiar with your business Lisa - what is it and do you and Jack work together on it?

#20789 Congratulations To Kk

Posted by Lori B on 02 December 2005 - 08:25 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello KK - I just wanted to say congratulations also biggrin.gif

#20788 Really Good Films

Posted by Lori B on 02 December 2005 - 08:22 PM in General Discussions

One of my favorites is When Harry Met Sally... I love that movie!

#20714 Estee Lauder Perfumes

Posted by Lori B on 24 November 2005 - 06:35 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I don't wear perfume all that much, but my favorite is EL perfume is Beautiful. I was thinking back and I have never used a single one of my solid perfumes at all - I found this odd as I collect them. tongue.gif

#20713 I'm Thankful For.....

Posted by Lori B on 24 November 2005 - 06:31 AM in General Discussions

You put that so wonderful Catherine. I am so thankful for everything in my life right now and today is really a day for reflection on that. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

#20712 Happy Thanksgiving To All

Posted by Lori B on 24 November 2005 - 06:28 AM in General Discussions

I will echo that and say HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!

#20671 New Solids 2006

Posted by Lori B on 18 November 2005 - 10:37 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

THis is indeed an excellent marketing tactic from EL to drum up interest in the older solids as well. And they do sound exciting!

#20670 Your Last New Solid

Posted by Lori B on 18 November 2005 - 10:35 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I will echo the others Katita and congratulate you on your find!

Jacqueline - thank you for the idea of the dated Harrods bear. This is a fabulous idea - any my collection will need to be handed down to her and how great to have a dated solid for her as her first one. I just need to save a little more to afford that one...

#20669 ~~it's Snowing~~

Posted by Lori B on 18 November 2005 - 10:31 PM in General Discussions

QUOTE(Queenie @ Nov 18 2005, 10:57 AM)
Thank you Lori for reminding us the best things in life are the small wonders
of life itself. Enjoyed your photos of Ella's first snow!  tongue.gif

View Post

Pam, you are so right about the small wonders of life - any other year things like the first snowfall of the year just kind of came and went, but with having a new little girl, things like this all seem so much more wonderful and amazing, and seeing it through her eyes for the first time is like I am seeing it for the first time as well.

Margaret, what a wonderful story, thanks for sharing

And Sandra, wow, no snow until you were 19 - I was born and raised in Minnesota, so don't know winter without snow!:D

And thank you so much everyone else for your wonderful comments!! I really appreciate them!

#20630 To Be Charmed. To Be Dazzled. Part 3

Posted by Lori B on 16 November 2005 - 07:25 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Repeating everyone's sentiments, thanks for posting those fabulous pictures - we don't have any events like that here but I love seeing photos of them elsewhere.

#20629 Your Last New Solid

Posted by Lori B on 16 November 2005 - 07:22 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have been so excited lately to see the great solids going for sale on ebay and fetching some great prices as well! And congrats to everyone acquiring some wonderful solids lately.

I myself have not received a new solid in over a year... when I got pregnant last September we really had to tighten our belts, but now we seem to have recovered from maternity leave and I think I will be choosing one solid for myself this holiday season. I truely can't wait and I don't know how I am going to choose which one!

#20628 Photos From The "west Coast" Tea Party

Posted by Lori B on 16 November 2005 - 07:15 AM in General Discussions

It does look like a wonderful place. KK, where was this at? Thanks for posting the pictures!

#20627 ~~it's Snowing~~

Posted by Lori B on 16 November 2005 - 07:13 AM in General Discussions

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... Well, we had our first snowfall last night. It is really getting me in the holiday spirit - I love this time of year

user posted image

Ella's first encounter with snow (I was too lazy to bundle her up and take her outside, so brough the snow inside tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

#20504 A Bad Hair Day

Posted by Lori B on 07 November 2005 - 02:06 PM in General Discussions

I can say from experience that the icky in-between stage lasts forever!! sad.gif I went the short "Felicity" pixie look two years ago and I am still waiting for mine to pass that stage and have been about 9 months now (although I have naturally curly hair and it seems to get a lot fuller but not longer - very frusterating!)

But if you can wait it out I am sure it will be worth it... good luck tongue.gif

#20319 Hurricane Wilma

Posted by Lori B on 24 October 2005 - 07:55 PM in General Discussions

My prayers are with everyone who is in the path of Wilma.

#20127 Member Location Map

Posted by Lori B on 16 October 2005 - 07:44 AM in General Discussions

Great idea - I just added myself. biggrin.gif

#19615 Harrods Solids

Posted by Lori B on 18 September 2005 - 10:14 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I am not liking this one from the picture. Looks like a skinny Santa Clause holding a gun... (I know, it'a chin strap, but it looks weird). It really reminds me of a cheap souvineer...maybe it will be better in person.

#19614 I Am A Grandmother !

Posted by Lori B on 18 September 2005 - 10:11 AM in General Discussions

Congratulations Pamela ~ that is such exciting and great news!!

#19131 What If.....?

Posted by Lori B on 20 August 2005 - 12:56 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

wub.gif Jeweled Beehive wub.gif

#18982 Mad At Estee Lauder!

Posted by Lori B on 14 August 2005 - 06:14 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Way to go Mary! Please let us know if you get any response.

#18981 Empty Solids On Ebay

Posted by Lori B on 14 August 2005 - 06:12 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(katita @ Aug 11 2005, 03:09 PM)
I now think that the people who are benefitting the most from these warehouse sales are all corporate EL employees and those are the people we are complaining to ....  see...  I think that's why nothing is done about it.  I'm sure they feel like they've got a good thing going and they will not do anything to jeopardize it.  .

View Post

Good point Katita, although Lisa, Woody, and Sandra went all the way to the top of the food chain with this complain at their EL call last year and still no change
mad.gif