Denise's Content

There have been 10 items by Denise (Search limited from 19-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27926 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Posted by Denise on 28 September 2012 - 08:13 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Dear Woody,

I just want to thank you so very much for posting about the Harrods Bear as I would not have known that Harrods came out with a 2012 Bear if it wasn't for you. I think Chester is so absolutely adorable!! I love the colors and the black twinkling eyes!

Thanks again Woody, you are the Best!! :D :) :D

Denise

#27925 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Posted by Denise on 28 September 2012 - 07:59 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Denise, so good to see you. It has been a long while!

Re the points on the Harrods Cards, this is how it works:

For every 1 you spend, you receive ONE POINT.

TO ACTIVATE THE REWARDS YOU MUST SPEND 500.

SO, IF YOU PURCHASE A BEAR FOR 160 AND RECEIVE YOUR POINTS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO SPEND A TOTAL AMOUNT OF 500 TO ACTIVATE YOUR CASH BACK REWARDS SCHEME.

IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A FEW BEARS FOR FRIENDS OR WHOEVER, THE AMOUNT MAY COME OVER THE 500 IN WHICH CASE YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A REWARD AT THE YEAR END WHICH IS FEBRUARY OF EACH YEAR.

THEN, YOU WILL HAVE ONLY A LIMITED TIME TO USE THIS REWARD CASHBACK, I.E. TO PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE FROM HARRODS USING THE MONEY YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOUR POINTS. IF YOU DO NOT USE THE MONEY (YOU COULD WRITE TO HARRODS AND SAY YOU ARE LIVING ABROAD AND ARE NOT ABLE TO VISIT THE STORE) THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU A SPECIAL CREDIT. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS. EITHER WAY, PURCHASING ONE BEAR DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE 1.60 OR HOWEVER MUCH IT COMES TO, AS REBATE. YOU MUST SPEND A MINIMUM OF 500 BEFORE YOU SEE THE 5. REWARD CASSH BACK WHICH CAN ONLY BE SPENT AT HARRODS.

HOPE THIS HELPS. HAVE JUST BEEN ON THE PHONE TO HARRODS TO MAKE SURE I AM GIVING YOU THE CORRECT INFORMATION.

Take care...

Hi Jacky, yes, it's great seeing you again!

I don't know what you meant by "Scheme?" (Is that the best choice of words?) :blink:

Anyway, I received over 10 pounds off the 2012 Chester Bear using my Rewards Program (not a scheme) without having to spent 500 pounds and without having to wait until February. My Bear should arrive any day.

I hope this helps others who want to purchase the Harrods Bear named Chester from the U.S. (Perhaps the rules are different for people who live in the U.K.).

Denise

#27923 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Posted by Denise on 27 September 2012 - 02:51 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Oh, by the way, the name of the 2012 Harrods Bear is called Chester! I forgot to mention this before (it's on the Harrods site).

Denise

#27922 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Posted by Denise on 27 September 2012 - 02:28 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Woody,

No, I do not have or need a Harrods Charge Card. Whenever I call Harrods to place an order the first question they ask me is "do you have a Rewards Card?". I then give them a number that I got when I registered at Harrods.com. So, what you have to do is go to Harrods.com and in the search box type Rewards Program. That will entitle you to 5 BPS (British Pounds Sterling)for every 500 points you earn (spent) whether it's over the phone or online. LOL!

Hope this helps,
Denise

#27920 2012 Harrods Estee Lauder Christmas Bear

Posted by Denise on 26 September 2012 - 07:24 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all,

I'm so excited because I called up Harrods and ordered my 2012 Christmas Bear! No problem in shipping it to me in the States because it's a solid perfume (not a liquid perfume).

And guess what? I even get Reward Points toward my next purchase at Harrods, wow, it doesn't get better than that does it?

Happy dance! :D
Denise

#27859 Mystery Solid ... What Is It?

Posted by Denise on 19 August 2012 - 06:56 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Brigitte, you are truly brilliant! :)

Hope all is well, Denise

#27858 Imposter Solids?

Posted by Denise on 19 August 2012 - 06:53 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Sandra,

How are you? Where is Michele? I miss her! :huh:

Denise

#27857 Photos Taken From This Site

Posted by Denise on 19 August 2012 - 06:43 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

So sorry Brigitte! It has happened to me too and I put my name on my photo's! I contact Ebay who contacts the seller that stole my photographs and most of the time it's resolved.

Lisa, I used to use that code which works most of the time so I suggest using the code and putting the name "SolidPerfume.com" across the compact.

#27596 The Passing Of Evelyn Lauder

Posted by Denise on 28 February 2012 - 09:57 AM in General Discussions

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone knew this about Evelyn Lauder so here is more information about her:

Evelyn Lauder personally raised much of the $13.6 million that went to create the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, which opened in October 1992 and focuses on the treatment and diagnosis of breast cancer. She helped raise an additional $5 million to create an endowment to be used to fund clinical research there.

She was a strong supporter in the fight against breast cancer and she cared so much about others putting them before herself. Truly beautiful human being... very sad loss.

#27595 The Passing Of Evelyn Lauder

Posted by Denise on 28 February 2012 - 08:54 AM in General Discussions

I didn't know of her passing either.. Evelyn Lauder was a wonderful lady, my prayers go out to her family.