lunasee's Content

There have been 1 items by lunasee (Search limited from 24-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23371 Help

Posted by lunasee on 04 May 2007 - 12:44 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(Lisa @ Apr 25 2007, 12:16 PM)
Hi everyone,

First, sorry for being away so long- truth is I got so disgusted and discouraged about solids being sold on eBay, I'm not talking about collectors or others from selling, I'm talking about the warehouse sales, outlet stores, factory rejects etc......

I just gave up something I really loved and it just made me too sad to come to the site. Too bad it had to come to this but Estee Lauder I am sure could care less. sad.gif

I am asking for help in letting me know what I need to update as well as solids missing from the database.

I really am in the dark and am opening the door a crack.

Thanks and I hope you are all still around!

View Post

Hi everyone. I have not posted anything for a long time. I have been out of commission and touch with the whole solid market including vanity items. I am working hard to get back into my enjoyment for solids, etc. I have stop purchasing solids from Estee in 2004 due to there constance lying and over run production. I tend to have a big mouth and speak before I think. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif I have let Estee corporate know of my opinion several time. I see still falling on deaf ears.

I was just on ebay and decided to search. I was going to ask a question on why there are so many more empty solids on ebay and where they were coming from? Lisa you kind of answered my question. I'm wondering is Estee still producing empty compacts and no packaging for the sake of pure capitalism? It appears they have gotten worse over the past few years. Wondering how long this has actually been going on? (Am I going to be sick again? sad.gif )Is there another company that is involved in production? Would appreciate your opinions and knowledge to my questions.