Kali's Content

There have been 6 items by Kali (Search limited from 17-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#13423 Hurricane Ivan-need Your Prayers

Posted by Kali on 15 September 2004 - 03:26 PM in General Discussions

Thoughts and prayers to Ann and Ken and anyone else who may be in Ivans' path.

Take care and keep us as updated as possible!

Kali

#13296 Hurricane

Posted by Kali on 02 September 2004 - 11:50 AM in General Discussions

Lisa,

Are ya'll staying? Hope everyone in the path stays safe and has minimal damage. I'll keep my fingers crossed and be thinking of you all!!!

FYI.....Ohio is having really great weather....I don't have many beds...but plenty of floors and sofas if anyone needs a place to stay... wink.gif

Kali

#5946 question about the new Harrods bear

Posted by Kali on 27 October 2003 - 09:20 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Maggie,

Thank you for the update on the bear! I can't wait to get him!! I'm glad the catalogue picture wasn't right!

Michele-I have ordered solids from Harrods for the last 2 years and-knock on wood-have never encountered any problems!

Thanks again Maggie!

And Good Luck Michele!

[ October 27, 2003, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Kali ]

#5935 question about the new Harrods bear

Posted by Kali on 21 October 2003 - 12:47 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all!

I just received in the mail the Harrods' solid perfume booklet. It shows the teddy a little differently than the picture posted on the site: The rim around the hat is black-instead of gold colored and the hat around the bears face is now gold instead of being filled in with black enameling which makes it very difficult to tell where his face ends and the hat starts? Also, it doesn't say Harrods on the foot. Any idea if the bear will be coming like this, or coming as he is in the picture on this site?

Thanks,
Kali

[ October 21, 2003, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Kali ]

#5468 New Photo - Taj Mahal

Posted by Kali on 27 September 2003 - 12:31 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi everyone.

I don't have the Taj yet either-actually, I don't have any of this years solids! (I gotta get on the ball!!!) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'm not sure if EL did this on purpose or not. Either way, I absolutely LOVE this solid!!!

The pictures are wonderful!!! Wish I had the imagination and talent of Ann and Ken!! I really enjoy the scenes you two put together!!

Thanks for sharing!!! [Smile] [Smile]

Kali

[ September 27, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Kali ]

#5461 New Photo - Taj Mahal

Posted by Kali on 26 September 2003 - 02:41 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all!

What great photos Ann and Ken.

FYI all, the Taj Mahal began sinking 4 years after it was erected. "It was discovered that the plinth of the mausoleum on the northern side (or the riverside) is lower than on the south by 3.5cms."

Hope this helps as to why it's lopsided!!

Kali