Mark's Content

There have been 6 items by Mark (Search limited from 23-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25484 Help Me Identify A Solid Please

Posted by Mark on 25 January 2010 - 07:07 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Katita and Jacqueline-
Thanx for the help- I, in my craziest of dreams thought it was an Estee Lauder for some reason- I thought I saw it in one of her collections and or books- The mind is a terrible thing to loose- smile.gif
Thanx again-

Mark

#25481 Help Me Identify A Solid Please

Posted by Mark on 24 January 2010 - 06:29 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I am trying to identify a perfume solid necklace I got today at the thrift- it is a jadeite green sphere-flat w/ gold braided piece that holds the 2 1/4" sphere- It opens in the back- smells like Youth Dew-has a long gold chain w/ a tag that is imprinted 1928- I am not sure the value and or age of this one- I was positive I saw it in one of my books- If someone can give me some info- I would GREATLY appreciate it!

I can't figure out how to load a picture on this site-I have tried every way conceiveable to load a picture and nothing works?? So no picture unless you email me directly and I can send one - mmckay1928@aol.com

#25184 Micky Has The General Distribution Solids!

Posted by Mark on 18 September 2009 - 11:47 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi everyone- been a while for me- I thought I gave up on EL and the solids- but- I CAN"T- are there pictures someplace of the 3 new general distribution- I like the price of them- but really can't buy them sight unseen for some reason?- so if someone could - please post any type of pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!

Mark

#24581 Prices For 2009 Solids

Posted by Mark on 08 June 2009 - 09:56 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I LOVE the solids- But in today's economic downsling- EL has just priced themselves out of my market- You would think they would come up w/ a couple that are fun and reasonably priced for us poor people- and instead of selling a few expensive ones- they could sell a LOT of fair priced ones- I would not be surprised to see them on the chapter 11 scene soon and not to be mean- but serves them right if they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

#24502 This Site

Posted by Mark on 13 February 2009 - 07:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Nothing in Vegas this year?????????- darn it-

#24499 This Site

Posted by Mark on 13 February 2009 - 02:51 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all,
I have not been on this site for some time- was curious about upcoming shows and events- I guess nobody has been on this site as the newest show coming up was in 2004? So I guess I will have to wing it for the next show
Hope all are well and Happy Valentines day

Mark