lolly's Content

There have been 6 items by lolly (Search limited from 12-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11936 A Suggeston

Posted by lolly on 12 July 2004 - 02:49 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Lisa, I do "click" on the polls (old member I do have white Hair) lolly

#11929 A Suggeston

Posted by lolly on 12 July 2004 - 11:52 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi I am an old member just do not post very often. I enjoy the site very much and try to read as often as I can, Nancy and I are friends and she keeps me up to date with everything. I feel as if I know lots of you even if we do not speak Hope you get a laugh when you read this Nancy.(she always gives me in to trouble for not posting) I have learned a lot from this site so keep up the good work girls.

#5144 New Photos - Doing What Comes Natural

Posted by lolly on 24 September 2003 - 10:12 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi love those teddies!!!!!!!!!lolly

#5074 Harrods

Posted by lolly on 21 September 2003 - 02:32 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi everyone,
I think it's the colour on the phone box that makes it so nice, the red enamel on the roof sparkles!!!!!! the teddy again red is so cute!!!!!
the taxi is nice but because it is black it does not have the same appeal. Harrods also have the showgirl, and beyond paradise flower on display.
Best wishes

#5071 Harrods

Posted by lolly on 20 September 2003 - 07:37 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi everyone Just back from London Had a great time, sore feet with walking so much.
Harrods is my favourite shop the estee lauder girls are lovely. The phone box is great, nicer than the photo. The bear is beautiful has a red duffle coat with hood up, and the taxi well it's nice a bit like the van last year only black. They are talking October delivery.Hope this information helps. Best Wishes Lolly

#4013 Let Sleeping Cats Lie?

Posted by lolly on 19 July 2003 - 05:07 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi everyone I was also watching the rose and harrods bag then they disappeared.Thanks everyone for explaining what happened cheers lolly