Jillipede's Content

There have been 4 items by Jillipede (Search limited from 14-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23485 Wanted: Erte Powder Compacts In Virgo And Leo

Posted by Jillipede on 05 June 2007 - 12:31 PM in Solids Wanted

Not necessary to have the powder or the box but bonus if they are there. I am planning to actually use the Virgo compact and the Leo I am getting for my daughter to give to her when she's grown.. (she's a baby now). I am also interested in the Spider web powder compact, baby chick compact and the Red Cherry solid.. Thanks!

Edited to add I really want the Wedding Wishes 2000 powder compact which is a silver heart. Thanks!

#23484 What Is A Good Price For Erte Compacts?

Posted by Jillipede on 05 June 2007 - 12:26 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have someone on ebay wanting $75 for the Virgo Erte powder compact. Is this reasonable or high? Thanks to everyone! Jill

#23476 New To Collecting. Where To Get Started?

Posted by Jillipede on 04 June 2007 - 01:03 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Thanks everyone! I just ordered the book from Amazon. I am excited to see what is out there. I have a few more questions.. and thanks in advance for the responses. You guys are great!

1) Are the solids and powder compacts available during the holiday season online at the estee lauder website? and.. when do they become available for sale? Novermber? December?

2) If so, do they generally sell out quickly online from EL website?

3) Are there any other brands of powder refills that fit the EL powder compacts and are compatable with the magnet system?

4) I live in Lincoln, NE. Will the EL counter at my local mall carry the solids and powder compacts during the holidays?

5) Do members of this board mostly discuss the perfume solids vs. the powder compacts and is it okay to post a "wanted" for a EL powder compact?

6) Are there any books available that feature the EL powder compacts (similar to her book about the solids)?

Thanks again! Jill

#23472 New To Collecting. Where To Get Started?

Posted by Jillipede on 03 June 2007 - 10:12 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hello all! I am a new member to the forum. I am really interested in starting to collect EL solids and powder compacts. I have been looking on ebay and amazon.com trying to gather info about what's out there. If I could get just one book, what should it be? What I would really like to know is what other websites in addition to this one are there for gathering info about the solids and powder compacts. Any and all info is wonderful and appreciated.. I really appreciate the help! Thank you kindly and I can't wait to get collecting! Jill