helen's Content

There have been 2 items by helen (Search limited from 20-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27238 2011 El Solids!

Posted by helen on 19 July 2011 - 07:05 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Helen -
That sounds like so much fun! Sigh... wish I was closer also! If there are any brochures/flyers/printed info on the solids being released could you please, please pick them up for me. I'll pay for mailing costs. I am trying to collect all past and current info to document all the solids released. I do hope you have a great time! Be sure to give us all an update on how the event goes!
Cheers -
Jenn

I have several of the brochures that have been sent to me over the past few years from some of the sales reps at Saks and Neimans. How can I get a mailing address for you? I will be glad to copy them and send you the copies. They will be in black and white though.

#27232 2011 El Solids!

Posted by helen on 17 July 2011 - 04:44 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hope you enjoy the preview show.I have met the sales rep at King of Prussia and wished I lived near because she does pamper her customers. I have gotten a mailing of the 2011 Neiman's offerings, but I won't spoil you party by telling you what they are yet. Saks is offering what looks like a sheaf or limb of leaves in White Linen and an arrangement of flowers in Pleasures by Jay Strongwater. ( The limb of leaves is not Strongwater) Have fun at the party.