Maeuschen's Content

There have been 123 items by Maeuschen (Search limited from 13-December 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#11619 Happy Birthday

Posted by Maeuschen on 27 June 2004 - 11:47 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Astrid !
Happy birthday and have a wonderful sunny day. Here it was very sunny and hot . Took a long walk today and found a cherry tree with big red cherrys very sweet hmmm.

Greetings !
Michaela

#11605 Which Solids Are Ivory Series?

Posted by Maeuschen on 26 June 2004 - 11:19 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

thanks Brigitte for the really nice pictures biggrin.gif

Michaela

#11604 Matching Solids And Powders

Posted by Maeuschen on 26 June 2004 - 11:06 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi !
Thanks for adding the pictures. My favourites are the little frog and the starry night. I have the starry powder box and it's beautiful.
But poor little elephant has lost his eye ? ph34r.gif sad.gif ohmy.gif
Did you replaced the eye or is it just a camera flash Ann ?

Greetings !
Michaela

#11584 92/93 Tropical Fish W Different Colouring

Posted by Maeuschen on 25 June 2004 - 06:55 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Karin !
Look exactly at the bigger picture without the box and you can see the colour is more a dark red than a purple smile.gif . This is the normal colour for this fish with blue eyes.

Greetings !
Michaela

#11543 Congratulations Jacky On 1,000 Posts!

Posted by Maeuschen on 22 June 2004 - 03:32 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Jacky !
Congrat's from me to you for the 1000 biggrin.gif

Michaela

#11542 Which Solids Are Ivory Series?

Posted by Maeuschen on 22 June 2004 - 03:31 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Lisa !
I think the camellias are belonging to the ivory series solids because of the chinese or japanese touch. smile.gif

Michaela

#11540 Which Solids Are Ivory Series?

Posted by Maeuschen on 22 June 2004 - 01:27 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi !
I think two importend necklaces have to be added to the ivorys - one is the Necklace of good wishes and the other one the Jade carvers necklace. Love the dragon design but these necklaces are not pictured in the database yet. Does nobody has a necklace and could send the picture to add to the database blink.gif ?
Maybe Brigitte can send us some biggrin.gif

Michaela

#11461 How Is This Possible?

Posted by Maeuschen on 16 June 2004 - 09:24 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Poodle !
I too believe that the story about won at a charity isn't true. When the seller got the items on a legal way he or she don't need to relist the items from ebay. Misterious and I think another piont for the "club" biggrin.gif

Michaela

#11452 *photos-2004 Harrods Solids*

Posted by Maeuschen on 15 June 2004 - 03:34 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Ski outfit is a good idea. We need now a big sleigh next year to give him a seat. biggrin.gif
The skates are to big for him I think huh.gif

Michaela

#11439 Strongwater Solids

Posted by Maeuschen on 15 June 2004 - 09:36 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Now we now how the Lily Bouquet looks like. Does someone have a picture from the kitty on the chair ?

Michaela

#11436 Happy Birthday Erica !

Posted by Maeuschen on 15 June 2004 - 06:22 AM in General Discussions

Hi Erica !
Wish you a very happy birthday with lots of new solids ( I'm sure they will arrive soon )
biggrin.gif .
Hope you have fine weather today and a big birthday cake. Eat one piece for me - at the moment I have stop eating those things blink.gif my pants are going to get tight ph34r.gif

Best wishes !
Michaela

#11424 Snowman Prototype

Posted by Maeuschen on 14 June 2004 - 06:41 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi collector friends !
Have you seen that cutie ?

snowman

A snowman with a pinkred hat and without pipe - but really nice.

Michaela

#11411 *photos-2004 Harrods Solids*

Posted by Maeuschen on 13 June 2004 - 03:10 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi all !
Thanks so much for adding the Harrods solids. The little bear is absolutely cute, all Harrods are great this year but the bear wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Hope to get one of them.

Greetings !
Michaela

#11361 Strongwater Solids

Posted by Maeuschen on 09 June 2004 - 04:19 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have to wait to vote because there are 2 Strongwaters missing at the convention and we don't have the pictures yet.

Michaela

#11360 2004 General Distrubition Solids

Posted by Maeuschen on 09 June 2004 - 04:01 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I think the cameo is my favorite - first one on a necklace. Lucky theme is ok but why another acorn - whats about a chimney-sweep or a penny huh.gif . Let's be a little more creative ph34r.gif

Michaela

PS: Thanks Michele, Lisa,Jack, Ann and Ken for a lot of nice pictures and a hard work to report the Vegas Convention to make it for the people at home alive biggrin.gif

#11263 And The Winner Is....

Posted by Maeuschen on 03 June 2004 - 04:55 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Congratulation Lauder Lover !!!

What a great guess biggrin.gif . Hope all the solids are fine Lisa wink.gif

At next we want to see Lauder Lover wearing the shirt yes ? rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
So come one , let's do it laugh.gif

Best wishes !
Michaela

#11247 The Great Solid Perfume Guessing Contest

Posted by Maeuschen on 02 June 2004 - 03:42 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Pamela !
Fine that you are back. Hope you had a good recovery biggrin.gif .

Best wishes !
Michaela

#11206 Questions For El

Posted by Maeuschen on 30 May 2004 - 03:03 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Greyhound !
Here in germany we can learn latin too but it's only up to these kids wich are willing to go to school up to the age of 19 in secondary school ( Gymnasium ). You need it only if you want to study medical or natural science. In the last years we get more and more languages to learn. Some schools let you learn spanish, russia, italian, greek.

For your first german lesson try to do that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ritter Roland rollte die Treppe herunter. to try the "R"

means - knight Roland has rolling down the stairs

Good luck ! cool.gif
Michaela

#11189 New Harrods Posting

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 11:15 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Michele !
In good old england they have mailboxes looking very elegant on a stand or column - pillar - pile whats the right one. They don't look like the one in US.

Think I will like this one.

Michaela

#11184 Vegas Fever - Getting Hot !

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 09:50 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Ann and Ken !
Send Liliane warmth greetings from me and I hope you all have a great time in Vegas.
I can only sitting in my garden at the moment - no pool sad.gif - but great weather and holidays on monday laugh.gif .

Greetings !
Michaela

#11183 Questions For El

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 09:42 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I have forgotten

It is a very good idea with the extra stones. If you have a lost stone it's difficult to get the right one back.

Michaela

#11182 Questions For El

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 09:39 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Michele !
I was only at school not a student . As I was in school you have to learn english from the age of 10 up to 16 or 19. French language from 10 up to 16 or 19 or you have the chance to say no after 2 years learning ( I said no biggrin.gif ) great language to hear but horrible grammar and vocabulary.
English is a major subject just like german, mathmatics, biologie and you need ( from good to bad ) a 1,2,3 or 4 to enter the next school year if you get a 5 or 6 you must do the same year again. I had a 3 and was in the middle but with the years english was more interesting to learn because I want to know what every song means and maybe a film on english language ( a good way to learn ). I want to know if you have to learn german in the USA - I heart about but not sure - and we have a horrible vocabulary too for not germans and for some germans too. For I think 10 years they made a revolution and constructed a new orthographie. Think about a mum wich learned the old one and kids come home and tell her mom how they write now. Jesus ph34r.gif blink.gif . Sometimes we "older" people think we are silly now mad.gif . That was so unnecessary
as a cow in a swimmingpool.

Greetings!
Michaela

#11180 New Harrods Posting

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 09:17 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Lisa !
It is a letterbox, a crown and of course a new bear biggrin.gif
Brigitte told something about a Union Jack flag but it is maybe belonging to the crown.

Greetings !
Michaela

#11172 Questions For El

Posted by Maeuschen on 29 May 2004 - 04:34 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Michele !
Don't thing I was good at school - I had some bad exspiriences in chemie and physik
and my teachers send a pray to god as I have left the school. But my first collectings are perfume bottles and I have a lot of books about nice bottles and how you can win and produce perfumes, what kind of flowers you can use, from wich you need a lot of flowerleaves to get one drop destillat and so on. Very interesting to read that and less dry than a lesson in school biggrin.gif .
I was very bad in english too blink.gif but from year to year it's not perfekt but better and better and that's why I can read and write in those nice chatrooms like here cool.gif .

Greetings !
Michaela

#11145 Questions For El

Posted by Maeuschen on 27 May 2004 - 05:34 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

Hi Michele !
Two reasons for using alcohol is - for winning some natural odorous substances you need alcohol during destillation and it's the only chance to do that with alcohol.
The second point is alcohol is for preservation.

Greetings !
Michaela