NancyH's Content

There have been 8 items by NancyH (Search limited from 22-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21778 Dreaming

Posted by NancyH on 20 May 2006 - 02:57 PM in General Discussions

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE I HAVE VISITED IS HOMER, ALASKA WITH THE BEAUTIFUL WATER, MOUNTAINS AND GLACIER AND THE MOOSE WE MET ON THE ROAD. MY HUSBAND WAS FORMERLY FROM PALMER ALASKA NEAR ANCHORAGE BUT HOMER IS REALLY" OUT OF THIS WORLD".

BY THE WAY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE NEW SOLID IS AND THE PRICE? MICKY FROM ESTEE LAUDER JUST E-MAILED ME THAT SHE WILL BE SELLING IT AFTER THE ALTANTIC CITY CONVENTION, BUT INCLUDED NOTHING ABOUT IT. NANCY H rolleyes.gif

#21473 **imperial Princess**

Posted by NancyH on 02 March 2006 - 07:39 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

IT WAS $1,036.11 PLUS SHIPPING WHICH IS ABOUT THE LOWEST IT HAS BEEN RECENTLY--STILL TOO EXPENSIVE- I COULD NEVER AFORD THE PANDA WHICH PEOPLE TEND TO PAY IN THE $4,00'S. NANCY HOFFMAN laugh.gif wink.gif

#21457 **imperial Princess**

Posted by NancyH on 27 February 2006 - 10:19 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

THANKS KK- I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY THE IP CHEAPER THAN USUAL BECAUSE OF THE SLIGHT DAMAGE--I HOPE I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE VERY EXPENSIVE ONES TO BUY NANCY H sad.gif smile.gif

#20522 Photos Harrods 2005 Solids

Posted by NancyH on 08 November 2005 - 12:35 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

SANDRA- I RECEIVED ALL 3 2005 HARROD'S SOLIDS- THEY ALL HAD CARDS IDENTIFYING THE NAME OF THE SOLID AND INDICATING IT WAS A LIMITED EDITION WITHOUT MENTIONING THE NUMBER OF THIS SOLID OR HOW MANY WERE MADE. THE ONE I LIKED BEST WAS THE BULLDOG. THE BEARS ALL SEEM TO BE THE SAME AND THE PALACE GUARD IS NOT IMPRESSIVE. NANCY H cool.gif

#20043 2006 Nm Spring Solids

Posted by NancyH on 12 October 2005 - 11:29 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

I ALSO AGREE THAT E.L. IS REPEATING PREVIOUS DESIGNS AND THE 2 NOW BEING OFFERED IN 2006 WERE DONE IN 2004[ A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY} I ALSO COLLECT CARVINGS [ IVORY AND SEMI-PRECIOUS} AND I HAVE DARLING MICE AND A KANGAROO WHICH E.L. MIGHT PUT A BABY IN THE POUCH. PELICANS AND SWANS DO LOOK WELL NANCY H.. cool.gif

#19069 Harrods Solids

Posted by NancyH on 17 August 2005 - 04:22 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

IN RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST AS TO WHEN THE 3 HARRODS SOLIDS WILL BE AVAILABLE. THE PERFUMERY AT HARRODS STATED THEY WOULD BE AVAIABLE FROM 17th OCTOBER .

NANCY H

#18369 Solids Wanted

Posted by NancyH on 23 July 2005 - 02:37 PM in Solids Wanted

laugh.gif I AMLOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SOLIDS WITH OR WITHOUT A BOX.

GREEN MARBELIZED JADE "BUTTON BOX"--GERSON PG.53

SILVERTONE PANSY NECKLACE GERSON-PG 56

HARROD'S SHOPPING BAG

IF YOU HAVE ANY PLEASE E-MAIL AT hoffman909@earthlink.net

thanks Nancy H

#18368 The Best And Worst

Posted by NancyH on 23 July 2005 - 02:18 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

tongue.gif most favorite: GOLDTONE SNOW LION

LEAST FAVORITE: STARSHELL NECKLACE

HOME: DIAMOND BAR, CALIFORNIA

NUMBER OF SOLIDS: 491{FEW POWDERS}

YEARS COLLECTED: 3 YEARS