KAYENORBURY's Content

There have been 3 items by KAYENORBURY (Search limited from 17-October 16)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#22629 El Warehouse Sales

Posted by KAYENORBURY on 26 October 2006 - 01:55 AM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(MitziMay @ Oct 26 2006, 06:24 AM)
At this rate the pallets will be worth more than the compacts  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

MitziMay

View Post

I HAVE AN EVEN BETTER ONE FOR YOU, I LIVE IN THE UK, AND THE MORE UNUSUAL ESTEE LAUDER COMPACTS ARE DIFFICULT TO FIND HERE, YOU CAN GO INTO OUR DEBENHAMS DEPARTMENT STORES AND SOMETIMES FIND THE ZODIAC POWDER COMPACTS BUT THE SOLIDS SEEM TO BE LIMITED TO THE LIKES OF HARRODS, BUT AT A PRICE !!! LET ME GIVE YOU SOME EXAMPLES I HAVE THE NEW HARRODS 2006 ESTEE LAUDER BROUCHUR S0 HERE GOES, THE NEW WHITE LINEN GARDEN RABBIT SELLS FOR 225.00 - THE STRAWBERY SURPRISE 200.00 THE WHITE LINEN HOLIDAY NUTCRACKER 90.00 JUST FOR EXAMPLE, SO DO YOUR SUMS AT AN EXCHANGE RATE OF APPROX $1.81 DOLLARS TO THE POUND THEY ARE SELLING THE GARDEN RABBIT FOR EXAMPLE AT APPROX $407 COMPARED TO $ 250 IN THE US, SO ESTEE LAUDER SEEM TO BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US HERE IN THE UK - A POLITE WAY OF PUTTING IT - KAYE

#22611 El Warehouse Sales

Posted by KAYENORBURY on 24 October 2006 - 04:29 PM in General Lauder Solids Talk

QUOTE(Ar @ Oct 12 2006, 11:50 PM)
Maybe EL is now doing what many other retailers are doing. They sell surplus merchandise to people who bid on pallets. Then the merchandise is resold, usually on ebay. Macy's does this all the time - a lot of it is customer returns.
Ar

View Post

HELLO I AM A NEW MEMEBER FROM THE UK, AND I AM FASCINATED BY THIS TOPIC OF WAREHOUSE SELLERS OF ESTEE LAUDER COMPACTS / SOLIDS, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT WAREHOUSE SELLERS AND WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, MANY THANKS KAYE

#22593 Prince Charming

Posted by KAYENORBURY on 14 October 2006 - 11:27 AM in Solids Wanted

I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE THE JAY STRONGWATER 2003 PIECE CALLED PRINCE CHARMING A FROG SITTING ON A LILY PAD, IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU COULD GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA MY E MAIL KAYENORBURY@TISCALI.CO.UK MANY THANKS