• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#16 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:01 PM

Just what we need...hostile solids that turn against us and try to scoot away! laugh.gif

#17 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:03 PM

I'm glad Jacky, otherwise we might've had another mix and patch story!! laugh.gif

Good hands and quick reflexes . . . . pity your Cricket team isn't as good as you!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS Michele . . . be careful . . . . you may accidentally start another story there!!

#18 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 10:04 PM

Oh no....no more stories for a while. Still have a hangover from the Castle. laugh.gif

#19 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:40 AM

YOU have a hangover from the castle?? (It was I who had my body parts all 'hanging out' so to speak!) . . . . maybe your hangover is from the 99 bottles of beer!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#20 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:20 AM

Michele, YOU had a hangover from the Castle! No-one to blame but yourself for introducing 999 Green Bottles! We know where you are coming from! And..........what about the Cart scooting off! Took a leaf from your book laugh.gif At least I got the Cart back!!!!!! rolleyes.gif Mind you, I doubt you had wheels but nevertheless............!

There was ONE GREEN BOTTLE..'
and you were SAVED Michele. So a little cheer my dear, would go a long way..........

Now off to the dungeon! Back to Flower Carts and Barns!

unsure.gif

#21 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 04:38 AM

[B]Now getting back to the Barn, am wondering how this solid will look. As for the Flower Cart, it is pretty. Would have liked a little more colour and flowers. I have heard it will be a very limited solid. Not the same calibre as the Bustier! That one, in my humble opinion, is a little gem!

smile.gif

#22 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 08:02 AM

I wasn't supposed to DRINK the beer? Oh. blink.gif Anyway, I do believe it's time LISA PUT UP THE PICTURES OF THE BARN!!!

They will probably be "set free" this weekend, so what the heck. Besides, Roselyn had a picture of them both in her newsletter, so let's see it in color!

Lisa....WAKE UP!...Pay Attention....! laugh.gif

You're right, Jacky. The Bustier is my all time favorite...just incredible. WAIT...forgot about the Fiery Fox...he's my all time favorite, too! hmmmmmm.... blink.gif blink.gif

Can I have more than one "all time favorite?" Please???

#23 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:40 AM

Alright, alright already, here is the barn:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#24 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 11:58 AM

Lisa,
Thanks so much for the photos of the red barn. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I had no intentions of purchasing it. But much to my surprise I love your pictures of it! So, who do I have to contact to get one?

#25 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:08 PM

I think it may be available after this weekend?? I am thinking they will have both at the IPBA, if not this coming weekend then after the CC convention in Vegas. They will be available in NY & Vegas, for more info. call Micky or Rosalva (#"s located under store locations at top of page)

#26 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:11 PM

WAY TO GO, LISA! Beautiful photo's and not a moment too soon! We were all starting to lose it!

Really...you took some great shots! This really looks adorable!

THANK YOU! smile.gif smile.gif

I'm checking out the photo's and it's so realistic! Looks like a water barrel, weathervane, moo-cow...really cute! Oh...a silo too! Another "Must." Oh my...

I guess the good thing is that it's a reasonable price, yes?

I printed out a copy for my office wall. Hope that's ok.

Edited by Michele, 29 April 2004 - 12:22 PM.

#27 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:51 PM

Just to let you all know, the solid and photos do not belong to me. I do however have permission to use them. wink.gif

#28 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 01:37 PM

I have a very large screen on my monitor at work but am not really sure that's a barrel. What is it?

#29 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 02:16 PM

Michele,

I think it is just a plain ol' wooden barrel nothing in it. wink.gif

#30 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:14 PM

This barn is VERY small.
In comparision it is smaller than the dollhouse.

It is very cute under a magnifying glass. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ann

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users