a.

#2 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 10:45 PM

We can hardly wait either!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

With all the Solidperfume.com folks going it will be a rip roaring good ole time!!!!

Ann( who has already started packing).

#3 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 11:00 PM

Who all from this board are planning on going? Unless something unexpected comes up (the story of my life) I am planning on being there. Do you need to register in advance like the IPBA convention? If so what do I need to do? Lainey[/COLOR] huh.gif

#4 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 11:07 PM

I just looked at the upcoming events and got all the information about the convention. Thanks. I need to learn to look before asking questions, LOL, Lainey

#5 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:06 PM

Can't make Vegas but am going to Washington. Anyone else?????? rolleyes.gif

#6 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 09:15 PM

I just checked flight information about Vegas, we both want to go but we are waiting to hear from my brother on whether or not he can dog sit as we won't leave our babies in the kennel.

Nancy,

Do you mean Virginia for the IPB?

#7 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 08:54 AM

How I would love to go to Vegas, especially to meet many of you that are going to the convention. And I am dying to see the new Jay Strongwater store at Caesars. Unfortunately I cannot convince my husband to go to Vegas in June (he says its too hot in June). I will have to live vicariously through all of you!

So hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet those of you who will be at the IPBA convention in Reston, Virginia later this month.

Nancy - I'll see you there!

Jeanette smile.gif

#8 mimi

mimi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:16 PM

mad.gif sad.gif Well RATS!!........I simply cannot go to Vegas this year. I have tried to work it out...but just can't with job and family commitments. I am really disappointed sad.gif because I had so looked forward to meeting each of you. biggrin.gif Next year for sure!!

In the meantime, I will share the excitement and enjoy it through you.

Lisa, I completely understand your feelings about your puppies......I wouldn't leave mine in a kennel either!!

More later......

Mimi

#9 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 10:10 PM

tongue.gif
Hi Everyone,
I guess I'm a little late, but could someone give me more information about the Las Vegas convention in June. I can't make the convention in Virginia.

Thanks,
Colette

#10 VEGAS LADY

VEGAS LADY

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:00 AM

HI EVERYONE.......

I have just joined your wonderful site.For the last two years I have been joining you most days as a guest. I just love your chat and you have given me so many happy hours and a lot of information on solid perfume collecting.

Im very nervous about replying as Im not sure how to go about it, (my P.C. IS A BIT LIKE ME A BIT OLD AND PAST IT BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IT CAME OUT OF A SKIP FOR 50p)

The very mention of LAS VEGAS is enough to give me a BIG BUZZZZ What is it about that place that we all like so much can anybody put their finger on it, I think it is the energy of the place. Six years ago my husband and I were married at THE LITTLE CHAPEL OF CANDLELIGHT on the strip (NO ELVIS DID NOT SING) and since then we have been for a week every year. This year we are going for two weeks in October as we still have not been to the Grand Canyon. I spend half my week in Estee Lauder, I do like to help the American economy, well thats my excuse. I rely on your site to find out what is new for this year then I can ring up and buy to pick up when I go out.

I am a powder compact collector and own about threehundred some very old and some from Estee Lauder, but two years ago I fell for Cinderellas Coach and that was the start of it, the rest is history as they say. I now have

The Grand Piano
The Ferris Wheel
The Fairy
The Cactus
Americas Apple
Venetian Fan
Wedding Cake
The Show Girl
Lucky Hand and the Bustier

My most wanted are the Pink Tu Tu and the Ballet Slippers ( I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY )

Well here goes hope I click the right bit BY FOR NOW MY THANKS TO YOU ALL

MARGARET.........

#11 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 04:21 PM

Margaret,

See, not that scary at all, you did great and I am looking forward to getting to know you better! wink.gif

Colette,

For more information about the Vegas convention go to the yellow upcoming events tab at the top of the page, all the information is there for you to download. smile.gif

#12 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 06:36 PM

Lisa, yes I meant Reston for the IPBA.
Margaret, welcome, glad to see more Brits using this site (and posting)

#13 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:24 PM

a.

#14 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:38 PM

Welcome Margaret !! smile.gif

And settle down, Don!! wink.gif I can't be that bad? sad.gif

If I didn't have such a great sense of humour, I'd start to get paranoid from your comments about now! laugh.gif

I don't know why people would get so 'touchy' about my unbiased opinions! unsure.gif But like you say, I'm here to straighten it all out unless someone else beats me to it!

However I haven't been involved in a good bout here for a while, so it looks as if everyone is on their best behaviour !! This may be the reason why so many 'new' people have stopped being guests and are registering and 'talking' now . . . it's safe to speak now!! (no agro) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm going to hide from you now, Don ph34r.gif

#15 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:40 PM

PS. Is Vegas fever like "Boogie Fever"?? If so, Mimi might give us a rendition! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users