• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 *LAKUJ*

*LAKUJ*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 06:05 PM

oh wow the beauty of them all i cannot believe some of the beautiful compacts no wonder so many collect which i would have started years ago! rolleyes.gif

#2 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 08:45 PM

Yeah - it's great, isn't it?!? How many do you have?

#3 *LAKUJ*

*LAKUJ*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:10 AM

I just started collecting I only have about 30 I go to the police warehouse auctions,estate sales,I also have found 2 at thrift stores and 3 at yard sales they are so pretty!! I have only 6 in the original boxes all the others are just on there own...I have march angel powder that is full and that is my month so that I bought with box....sylvie

#4 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE(*LAKUJ* @ Mar 29 2004, 01:23 PM)
I just started collecting I only have about 30

ohmy.gif Wow Sylvie - that's pretty good going!! I started collecting about a year ago and I don't have that many yet!! dry.gif

You're doing good!! biggrin.gif

#5 *LAKUJ*

*LAKUJ*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 March 2004 - 07:19 AM

When I see all the beautiful ones I am determined to get more!!
we have a police auction here once a month and I go and always hope to find something there and there are about 6 thrift stores around here I have found some there also.....
I have 3 boys to feed so full price is not really an option for me or hubby would divorce me i think LOL I have a huge precious moments collection may sell off to get some more compacts would really like the solid fairy she is so so pretty and the watermelon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users