• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 06:45 AM

Excuse me Sandra! Wimbledon? Tickets for? I do live here you know! So any tickets will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!! And, can I add my pix of Nastasie when playing in Dubai? Lisa, I watched Todd Martin play here at Wimbledon (think it was two years back). Looking forward to seeing all the action this year but if the Williams sisters are playing each other in the final again, that is a no no for me!

Hope I am not treading on dangerous ground now!!!!!!!!!! Think I will disappear again! huh.gif

#17 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:46 PM

Yeah - you would've got them too if I'd known you then!! Honest!! huh.gif

Sad to say I didn't know anyone in London at the time. sad.gif

It was mid-2002, so I definitely didn't know you . . . he came home in October 2002. So, I should be in the clear now!! laugh.gif

And what've you got against watching the Williams' sisters play the final? Tsk, tsk!!

Come on, Jacky - there's no good female English players about (or many Aussies for that matter) so be a good sport! ph34r.gif

#18 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 05:05 PM

Sandra, no good English female players? Heck, there's no good English male players either! Even, the only good 'Scottish' player is actually Russian for heavens sake!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users