215 replies to this topic

#61 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:15 AM

Good Morning, Liliane -

So THAT'S where she is...at your house. ohmy.gif Have been looking all over and thought she possibly ran away. Am very relieved she's someplace safe. Yes, you may have her for a long visit, but please remind her where home is, ok? And yes, sometimes she does play tricks, so guard your computer! biggrin.gif

Regardless, Martha is still next so I'm afraid you can't keep her forever. Believe me, after a few weeks you'll be packing her little bag yourself. Too much pixie dust makes one sneeze uncontrollably, so have lots of Kleenex on hand. biggrin.gif

Nice to hear from you...possibly you could bring her to Las Vegas with you and I'll take her home from there? rolleyes.gif

Have a beautiful day...

Michele
user posted image

#62 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:17 AM

Denise -

Not only is it the Strongwater Crown...check out yet another fabulous display cabinet. This place was made for collectors! biggrin.gif

Michele
user posted image

#63 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:27 AM

Well spotted Denise! biggrin.gif Thanks for your
welcome. Seems I have missed out on such alot that it will take me forever to catch up!

#64 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 11:36 AM

Liliane's New House Guest:

user posted image

Have fun! See you soon! biggrin.gif

Michele
user posted image

#65 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:11 PM

Gosh 28 days before this ends. That's a while. I'll have been to the US and back by then!

#66 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:58 PM

It looks as though Twinkle Toes is having herself quite a time in Europe, but is she getting any work done? Michele, it's time you told her to whiz herself back across the Atlantic and head South. I need all the help I can get as Bubba doesn't do a lick of work around this house. rolleyes.gif

#67 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 06:15 PM

Aah! Was wondering what happened to her Martha! Who and what is Bubba ? unsure.gif Maybe Twinkle Toes is related to FairyToes? rolleyes.gif

#68 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 06:27 PM

Hi Jacky - good to have you back. Now that story concerning fairies has potential!! Michele has already started with the introducing the dusting fairy and EL has made plenty of other fairies to go on about! rolleyes.gif

Regarding the castle . . . . let's do it!! haha!! Save money by no agent fees . . . wonder if the seller will take collective credit card payments (or Paypal even)!

Bubba was mentioned a while ago . . . can't remember who he was though . . . . sad.gif Martha??

#69 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:04 PM

Michele,

Yes, the Castle is most defintely a Collector's Dream and everytime I look at all the Photographs, I start to dream, hey, dreaming doesn't cost anything, right? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Martha, could Bubba be your "significant other?" rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Just took another look at Lee Castle, is that a Bidet next to the Toilet? Bidet's are not very popular in the United States, I don't know why.... unsure.gif

Toilet

#70 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:17 PM

Yes Denise, that is a Bidet! Now I can tell you a funny story about one of those! Better email it to you later or tomorrow.......... Oh dear! We are getting back to the Lavatorial humour again!
Where is Martha? sad.gif

#71 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:19 PM

Bubba is a friend of mine who was sent to visit Michele after she made fun of my Southern roots. Unfortunately, Michele wooed Bubba with a six-pack of beer and sent him packing, so to speak. tongue.gif

#72 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:27 PM

Michele wouldn't make fun of your Southern Roots! Wooed Bubba with a sex-pack of beer? Well you certainly have fun on the other side of the ocean! Don't know about Down Under! Sandra will have to tell us about that........meanwhile, back at the Ranch they have the Southern Drawl! And now I see we have a Vegas Lady in England. Wonder if she is in the South?
Doubt our Southern Roots will be made fun of..........you won't see them for dust.......but that's a gray area......... rolleyes.gif Think I am going back to my solids........have a new hatbox, don't all rush, it is not the Harrods one!.........

#73 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:58 PM

TOo funny JAcky - Your typo with the beer!! And you have gray southern roots? laugh.gif laugh.gif

#74 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:17 PM

SIX PACK, JACKY....SIX PACK! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Regarding the word "Bubba," it's actually a name given to hard drinking, fast living, pick-up truck driving, rifle toting, girl chasing guys down south...they usually start all the above at around age 8. So, up North, when someone is called "Bubba", everyone sort of cringes.

rolleyes.gif

Guess that about covers it, unless Martha has another explanation! laugh.gif

#75 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 09:26 PM

Martha -

Bubba's such a charmer...he doesn't have to work. Just great company! And our Dust Fairy is on Vacation right now with Liliane, so I'm afraid you won't see her much before June. Hopefully, she'll still want to come home... sad.gif

Regarding the Castle, I want it to be HAUNTED, and I want there to be lots and lots of hidden tunnels, a dungeon (damp and dark), and lots of things that go "Bump" in the night! ph34r.gif ph34r.gif JACKY...SANDRA...THERE HAS TO BE A STORY IN THERE SOMEWHERE!!

ooops...forgot to "close all tags," darn it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users