• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#181 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 12:46 PM

'Well Margaret, I s'pose this is as good a time as any to be lookin around! Sure as hell pleased that Sandra's come back! Whadya say to that Old Girl!' Margaret glared back at him. 'I wish you'd be leavin her outta this,' she replied, 'she's young enough to be your daughter. Remember youre a Grandpa now!' Don winced, 'Aw come on Margaret! Dont ya be tellin me that you gotta a bit of the green eye!' huh.gif 'sch......sh.....be quiet' she motioned, taking the opportunity to place her hand across his wide open mouth.........'Didya hear somethin?' They both stopped Dead in their tracks. 'I aint hearin nuthin,' Don replied, pushing her hand away, 'An next time you got somethin to say, jest keep yer hands to yerself!' A louder noise made Don jump.......'Well I did hear somthin that time!l' Don exclaimed.........'Holy Cow!' Margaret stared at Don, her face a picture of stone. dry.gif 'You callin me a Holy Cow?' 'Naw, Margaret, I jest herd a noise too. Didnt you feel somethin near yer ears?'
'No, nothin at all!' Come on then' Don laughed, ' lets carry on lookin. With everythin that's been goin on here it aint no wonder we both actin up kinda strange'.

Sandra hid behind the figure of J.T. He appeared to be hobbling somewhat and his pace was becoming much slower. Now and again he would turn his hooded head as if checking to see if anyone was behind. 'I can't believe this,' Sandra muttered to herself. 'I can't believe that after all I have been through I am now in this awful situation!' 'You okay?' a voice whispered in her ear. 'God Jacky, did you have to frighten me like that!' I nearly jumped out of my skin!' 'OOps, sorry Sandra. But I saw you had disappeared and I really would have died if you had been taken by the White One again! So tell me, what are you doing now?' 'I'm following John Travolta, or whoever he is! Don and Margaret have gone on a walkabout and I saw JT following them. Strange thing though Jacky. His feet. His sandals don't quite foot the bill!' 'Why?' Jacky asked. 'What's wrong with his feet, or sandals or whatever......and I don't see anyone!' 'Look in front, towards the tall stone pillar ahead on the left hand side.......he's there.....Look!' Jacky squinted, trying to see. 'Aah, I see him' she exclaimed, 'I see him Sandra!' 'Well why do you think he is following Don and Margaret' Sandra grabbed hold of Jacky's arm. 'You know what Sandra? You know what that figure is?' Sandra looked at Jacky's face which was creased with laughter. 'That isn't John Travolta, that's one of the old inhabitants of the Castle. He really has been having a fun day with all of you. Certainly lured Michele and Martha back. Boy is he having a laugh now watching what Margaret and Don are up to!'

Suddenly a hight pitched scream reverberated backwards. 'What's the matter now!' Don grabbed Margaret by the shoulders. 'My hair, my hair!' 'Yer hair! Yer HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR' Don exclaimed, wondering what his wife was gabbling on about! 'Shucks woman, yer really gettin on my nerves. Yer really are......... I swear to God you got BATS IN THE BELFRY!' rolleyes.gif

[/COLOR][/B]

#182 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 01:22 PM

It hadn't occurred to Jacky and the others that Michele and Martha hadn't uttered a single word upon their return to the castle. This was because Michele and Martha were still on the plane. What had crept into the castle disguised as Michele and Martha were their shadowy, creepy doppelgangers. Ooooooohhhhh ph34r.gif

#183 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 07:40 PM

Meanwhile the other 280 members were being tour-guided by Jack and Lisa around the castle. Jack was proudly showing off the 600-odd fully furnished suites. They were just about to enter the West Wing that overlooked the Great Marsh . . . . .

#184 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 08:37 PM

As they were at the entrance to the West Wing, a loud noise sounded "Splash! Splash!"

Everyone stared in the direction of the sound coming from the Marsh, and lo and behold, they saw a Tail splashing around!! blink.gif blink.gif

Sandra exclaimed "I didn't know this Marsh had fish in it" but was it just a fish? Denise took a closer look and that tail was giantic! "I think it looks like a Mermaid's Tail" she said. huh.gif

Don wanted to check this out and Margaret quickly grabbed his arm, going with him. "Wellllllll, howda like dat?" drawled Don "If that's a fish then I'ma Mud Pie!" Margaret peeked even closer and saw that it was indeed a Mermaid!

"Oh Honey-pie, I keep seeing dat dere Tail splashing round and round, but for the life of me, I don't see her head!!" murmured Margaret. rolleyes.gif

Could it be? ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

#185 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 02:45 AM

Well it seemed as though Don and Margaret were going from one situation to another in one heckuva time! Having extricated a flying bat from Margaret's hair and now in marshland territory, things were sort of hectic and everyone started falling over one another. Denise had appeared from nowhere and one wondered what was going to happen next.

The Mermaid's tail thrashed around in the murky water. It was really a sight to behold. 'Splish, Splash I was takin a bath..........' Sandra hummed the tune and Denise danced with excitement.....!

'I'm sorry' Jacky shrugged her shoulders, 'but I haven't got time to stick around at the moment!' Don felt around in his trouser pocket before producing a shiny English penny. 'I always keep this here for luck' he drawled. 'What yer gonna do with that?' Margaret asked, at the same time feeling her head of hair. 'Heds yer win and tails yer don't' said Don, throwing the coin in the air! ' So Jacky, don't hold your breath.........just pray it's Heads Up!

'Heads Up!' exclaimed Denise frantically looking every which way! 'HEADS UP!'
With that Martha and Michele appeared from Nowhere. 'HEADS UP EVERYBODY, HEADS UP!' They all peered into the Water watching the tail writhing around. 'I cant see no Head' Don moaned. 'Where????????'

'Well I am not sticking around to see!' Jacky mumbled, ' Heads it is, and I gotta dash!' 'You can tell me all about it later!' unsure.gif

#186 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 04:03 AM

They hadn't looked, but just upstairs on the balcony were the Jack, Lisa and the other couple of hundred of members overlooking this remarkable scene.

What they saw was Margaret frantically waving her arms about her head, Don flipping coins in the air, Sandra and Denise humming and dancing, and then Jacky taking flight as Martha and Michele rounded the corner.

It seemed a little extraordinary.

But where was Mr J T?

"Hey everybody, up here", shouted Jack . . . . . but none of the bodies down below seemed to hear him . .

#187 Denise

Denise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 07:18 AM

Mr. J. T. was busy playing with the Rodeo Compact that Don showed him as he was fascinated with the Cowboy because it brought back memories of his role in Urban Cowboy when he rode the fake horse. smile.gif

But Mr. John's attention quickly turned when he saw the Top of a Mermaid! blink.gif

"Geeezzzzz, dis pad iz wacko"...... "I'z never saw half of a merwdmaidy before!" he said. "She ain't got no tail, but her boobies are nice. Kinda reminds me of dat movie Splash with dat Hanky guy" he continued talking to himself.

He wondered where everyone else was so he took a walkabout around the Castle carrying the Mermaid's Head when he heard the Splish Splash!! "Now, ain't that a site to be seen" he chuckled. "Duh, and I got her Head!" blink.gif

He started thinking if he really wanted to buy this castle as it was sure getting strange........ ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

#188 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:41 AM

Suddenly, in a Flash Dance, JT was gone! Don stood, transfixed to the spot! 'Well I'll be a Hot Potatoe!' he yelled to Margaret. 'Didya see that?' 'See what?' she glared. She had certainly had enough of Don over the last couple of hours. Drgagging her out in the early hours for a walkabout, then watching him carry on a conversation with someoneone who wasn't there, and to top it all, yes, to top it all, watching the tail end of a Mermaid thrashing around in murky waters. 'Ya know somethin Don' she began, 'I just wanna get the hell out of this Castle and go home! We gott betta thins to do than mess around here. I wanna see our Grandson. I aint got time for all of this solid stuff!' Don returned her gaze, 'Camoooooooorn Margaret, use yer head girl! Yer know as well as I that our money aint goin anywhere these days! Think about it! We gonna have the greatest Collection in Texas ever, an we're gonna make our Grandson so proud of us, and one day, yeh, one day, he's gonna be King of the Castle and Ritchhhhhhhhhhhhhh...eeee!' Margaret's jaw dropped, 'Ya mean ya talkin abaout Lionel Ritchie now? Don, yer Nuts!' 'Meeeee. NUTS? LIONEL RITCHIE? Yer sooooooooo funny girl, yer really got me goin now!'' Margaret sighed! Don was really over the top, and she had had enough. 'Don I luv yer ta bits, but darlin, we're movin on. Yeh yer right about the Castle and our Granson bein the King and Ritchie........yer meanin rich...........so lets get back to the room and have some sleep an leave the Mermaid and everyone who aint here, here. Then we gotta move forward irrespective, and get the Coat of Arms.

'Come to think of it Don, it's DAWNing on me that it's a bit cold round these parts. Don thought for a moment, 'Ok Sweetheart, I hear ya..........meanwhile let me put my arms around ya, and yeh, lets get back .....and quick!'

cool.gif

#189 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:22 AM

a.

#190 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:39 AM

Jacky sighed a sigh of relief thanking the heavans that JT had been disposed of once and for all. She had had enough of him and did not want to hear his name again!

Meanwhile, Don and Margaret were relaxing now, and no way was she sticking around for that! rolleyes.gif

#191 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 06:36 PM

Jack scooted everybody off the balcony and back into the large room they came from. Just out in the hallway they saw the two ambling figures of Don and Margaret . . . . Ron and Woody quick footed across the room and saw them disappear into one of the many rooms.

They thought they'd knock and say hi.

So over they went, knocked and waited.

No answer. They knocked again.

Again, no answer.

They pressed their ears up against the door. No sound from within.

They quietly turned the door knob . . . . they door wasn't locked so they pushed it wide open!

But no sign of Don and Margaret!!

Where'd they go??

#192 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:37 AM

Woody looked in amazement. 'Where do ya think they've gone?' he asked . Ron looked back at him, puzzled also as to where they could be. 'I ain't got the foggiest idea' he replied, his eyes darting here and there unsure.gif 'Beats me!' he replied, 'We saw them a few minutes back so they wouldn't have had much time to go out again. Woody, I have no idea where they are. This place is giving me the spooks. Maybe somethin happened to them. I aint got no idea! Nope! Nothin to say here!' That makes a change, Woody thought to himself. Ron with nothin to say! He'd made up for lost time since they had met up and now when he needed Ron to say somethin, he was saying nothin! 'So what do you suggest we do?' Woody asked, hoping against hope that Ron would not come up with a constructive reply. Ron shrugged his shoulders. 'Nothin! Absolutely nothin!' 'Good' Woody sighed a sigh of relief. Trust Ron to come up with something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dry.gif

#193 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

'Didya hear somethin?' Don nudged Margaret in the ribs. 'Heh that hurts. Just watch where ya diggin!' 'Sorry darlin, but didya HEAR somethin?' 'Nothin out the ordinary!' Margaret yawned. 'Hold on a minute darlin, didya take out yer ear plugs? That's why yer askin me if I heard somethin, and I aint heard nothin with these ear plugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Yeh, yer right Margaret. No wonder I aint herd nothin or somethin, and yer aint heard nothin and somethin. Commmmmme awn....lets carry on sleepin. It sure is comfortable here and this TENT.........' 'This aint a Tent Don, this is what they call a DUVET.' 'Sure looks like a tent to me' Don drawled. 'Large enough to cover all our solids and real comfortable toooooooo!' Margaret began to snore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#194 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:04 AM

'Roooooooon!' Woody called, 'let's get outta here! I just seen somethin movin under that cover and I dont like the look of it one little bit!' Ron crept over and lifted up the corner of the duvet. 'Well it sure is lookin good to me! he winked cool.gif

#195 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:02 PM

CRIKEY, GEE !! shreiked Don as he saw Ron's face peering under the covers.

Don and Margaret literally hit the roof as the jumped up from the shock!! Both landed in a heap beside the other side of the bed and as the looked up, Ron had splattered himself against the cupboard on the opposite side of the room from the fright of Don's booming voice.

Woody stood at the door laughing at the scene.

"What the hell do you think you're doing scaring the jiminies out of us like that?" bellowed Don (quite out of character) at Ron.

"Well we couldn't see yer and wondered thought you'd been hi-jacked or something, so I was just checking it out" said Ron apologetically.

As the four collected themselves and thanked God that they were still intact, they joined forces and returned to the fold waiting across the hallway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users