5 replies to this topic

#1 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 05:25 AM

Hi all together !
Have very good news for all who are collecting Strongwater solids or else from this nice designer.
I purchased a prince charming in january but he had a missing stone. I think all people here can feel what I felt sad.gif at this moment.
I run into all shops here to get a replace, looked at my crystals and asked some members if they have an extra one - nothing.
I remembered the adress of Victoria & Co. in Rhode Island and wrote a letter at the 10.2. 2004. I putted in a picture of my frog and an international reply coupon.
Today now I got a letter from Jay Strongwater with 8 replacement stones !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This is the adress:

Jay Strongwater
1 Weingeroff Blvd.
Cranston, RI ( Rhode Island ), 02910
USA

Maybe some of you are searching too for replacements for solids, trinket boxes, frames or else.
Now I have a perfect froggy and all the work has a positive result.
Maybe I could help someone else with this informations cool.gif .

Have a nice week !
Michaela

#2 Michele

Michele

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 06:24 AM

That is wonderful news, Michaela. Also very informative for all of us. I really appreciate having the address, as I, too, need one stone for my Fox, and now know where to write! smile.gif I thought it was a hopeless cause, but you changed that! And congratulations on your now perfect Prince! rolleyes.gif

Thanks so much,
Michele
user posted image

#3 Don and Margaret

Don and Margaret

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:21 AM

a.

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:57 AM

That is wonderful news Michaela, thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us. biggrin.gif

I once wrote to BC for a missing tassel (even offered to pay for it) and never heard a response back. I think it is because it is Jay, he is now even more wonderful than I thought before, he really cares! wink.gif

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:57 AM

Thanks Michaela. I do have a few of the Jay Strongwater solids, so this information may come in handy at some future date.

Much appreciated!

#6 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 04:40 PM

How fantastic, Michaela!! What a great response from Jay !!! It sounds like he will be now inundated with requests for more stones!! ohmy.gif

Perhaps it will make him more careful with the production of his designs - in terms of the stones coming off . . . . or perhaps he will kill you for making his address public!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users