#16 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 06:44 AM

Hi Brigitte,
I'm in Australia. Thanks for your kind offer. [Smile] I have a couple of avenues to follow up and hopefully I will be right. [Big Grin]
Have a lovely day! (I'm just about to hop into bed)
Goodnight!

#17 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 05:22 PM

Fee,

Think I have your problem solved. Call Estee Vegas again. This time ask specifically for Felicia Pella and tell her I gave you her name. Tell her you need them sent to Australia. Shouldn't be a problem for her. As for the Australian situation, send me a private E-Mail and we can chat further. I can definitely help there. I can get access to as many or as few of the solids (and powder compacts)that Australia gets if you want them (and if your budget extends further than mine does)!

Lyndell

#18 pixiepoo

pixiepoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 05:54 PM

Does anyone know what solids and compacts Australia is getting that the US isn't?

#19 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 06:06 PM

Pixiepoo,

Australia is not getting any solids that the USA has not already had or will be on sale for the US holidays. We will be getting some that were in the US last year (but not in Australia) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] and a repeat batch of zebras. We will not get the Apple. We will not be having any store items like Harrods or the DJs bags. We are only getting the Bergdorf Goodman range not the Strongwater solids. We are getting the general distribution. I could go on for days on this subject. Send me an E-Mail using the private service and I can send you my own list. It takes up too much room for this board. One tip: powder compacts might be too much for this girl's budget: between $250-350 Australian for a Salamander.

Lyndell

#20 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 07:10 PM

Thanks very much, Lyndell, this does sound promising! Message on the way! [Big Grin]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users