• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 29 July 2002 - 09:26 PM

Got a call today from my wonderful Neiman Marcus, Estee Lauder sales person. She informed me that some of the solids hit the store today!

I know they got the apple & giraffe and some of the others that I'm not sure of. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[ July 29, 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#2 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2002 - 10:21 AM

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for this information.
Colette

#3 solidcollector

solidcollector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 July 2002 - 12:09 PM

Hi,
My Neiman representative gave me a call yesterday also!! I am getting the apple, giraffe and cowboy! I can't wait! My Rep said the giraffe was really neat!! I can't wait to see them in person. Now which other ones do I want??? [Confused] [Big Grin]

#4 stellabryant

stellabryant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2002 - 02:41 PM

Please tell me how I can get the new estee lauder solids you are talking about. As I live in Great Britain none of the American shops want to ship these out to me.

#5 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 August 2002 - 05:25 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to pass on a little savings to everyone and let you know that the Neiman Marcus solids can also be purchased at Bergdorf Goodman. They are tax free if ordered outside of NY & TX.

If anyone would like to take advantage of this savings the phone # is 1-800-218-4918 please ask for Donna, she is also a solid collector.

#6 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 September 2002 - 11:34 PM

Just want to add that Lisa is right on this one. I live in Australia and deal with Donna Muzio-Mularchuk regularly. Her service is fantastic. You will have no problems obtaining solids from Donna. Just ask for her when you phone Estee Lauder at Bergdorf Goodman. She will also keep you up to date on what comes into the store throughout the year via E-Mail if you like and always sends me pictures in time to order for the holidays. I can't recommend her highly enough. Give her a call on the number Lisa listed. [Smile]

#7 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 02:00 AM

Hi Lyndell,
I am in Australia too! Could I possibly get an email address from you for Donna please?
Thanks [Big Grin]

#8 Brigitte

Brigitte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 08:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I agree, Donna is a great person, always tries to do everything possible to content customers.

Here her e-mail address:

Mularchuk@aol.com

Have a greeat day

Brigitte

#9 luscious11@aol.com

luscious11@aol.com

Pamela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 11:11 PM

Hi there:

Just thought I'd put my two cents in - Donna's a great girl - dealt with her for years - just talked to her the other day. I was not able to attend the book signing last week at Bergdorf's - but plan to go see her mid October. She keeps me posted on what's new, etc... a real asset to Lauder....Have a great day ladies ( and gents) !!

Regards, Pamela

#10 Lyndell

Lyndell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 07:40 PM

Yes Fee, owing to the time difference Brigite replied before me. She has given you the right E-Mail. Donna can also be sent a fax on 212 872 2788. From Australia you need to add 0011 1 in front of this. If you would like to call her from Australia dial 0011 1 212 872 2777. Try calling her early in the morning our time. NYC is currently 14 hours behind Sydney but will be 16 hours behind when we go into daylight saving. Obviously the toll free number doesn't apply to us. She is getting more stock in soon. I know we are not getting the America's Apple into Australia so Donna is your best bet there. Good luck! [Smile]

#11 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 08:39 PM

Hi Lyndell,
Thanks very much for all the info - I will put it to good use! Hopefully my small collection will be growing in the not too distant future! [Big Grin]

#12 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 09:00 PM

Thank you, Brigitte, for the email address and thanks, Lisa for this great site!
My husband has ordered me the solids book and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I might have to let him have a quick look at it so he knows what he's in for! lol [Big Grin]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users