• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 04:46 PM

Jack,
just tried one minute ago and the following is the result:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/X11/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/home/jackp/solidperfume/photopost/data/500/thumbs/P4300032_cso3.jpg'

The number P4300032 is the number of the photo I just tried to upload and most probably the number of the second trial of the previous post was the number I was trying to post.

Charlotte

#17 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:31 PM

Thanks for the info, I think that should be fixed now. Let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

#18 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:12 AM

Jack,
I uploaded the Bejewled butterfly on my butterfly's photo and it has been perfectly uploaded, but on the main page if you clikc last photo uploaded, it appears the frosted igloo instead of the bejewled butterfly.

Another question, Martha uploaded in the past some photos on my behalf, how can I change them?

Thanks, Jack,

Charlotte

#19 Queenie

Queenie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:52 AM

Thank You, Jack! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#20 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:02 PM

Hello Jack,

when I enter the site and I want to upload photos, I sign in but nothing happens. I have to sign on on the chat area and then go back to members photos. It's OK?

Today I uploaded a photo and everything went well, but together with the new photo many of the old photo appeared as uploaded twice on the same date and I cancelled them, but the more strange thing is that uploading the new photo when processing the new photo I saw some pictures of mine that I've never uploaded because not relating to this site. For instance I saw a dog, a trial I've made with some dry flowers and something like that, even one photo which was not mine but just taken from Internet and filed on my computer. This is very strange.

What do you think?

Sorry to bother you.

Charlotte

Sorry, I forgot to tell that those photos as dog and dry flowers and the other does not appear in the front page when I go to My photo gallery, but only when processing the new photo.

Edited by Charlotte, 23 May 2005 - 04:04 PM.

#21 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:28 PM

Yes, the sign in seems to be working on the message board only right now for some reason. I'll look into it. Signing in on the message board logs you into both places though.

When you saw the dog photo, was it when you were browsing for the photo you wanted to upload? The sccript can't display anything on your computer that you don't choose and then upload, so I'm not sure where you saw the dog picture. Let me know.

#22 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:55 AM

Jack,

I've just uploaded My Fairies and clicked on process. On the process page I saw the following and some others:

P8070162_cso_s_bord_800x605.jpg Category: Member GalleriesMain Solids and Displays Misc Photos

Dahlia_P8070162.jpg Category: Member GalleriesMain Solids and Displays Misc Photos this is my photo, but it appears double with the previous one

IMG_0766.jpg this is not one of my photo, so I never uploaded it, because it's just a sample I got from Internet, so it's on my computer but never uploaded here

When I went back to My photo gallery, 6 of my photos plus the one which is not mine, appeared all as new uploaded photos, dated May 24, but of course without any comments, so they are not the original. I've not yet deleted them so that you can see them.

Jack, I'm really sorry, to bother you.

Charlotte

Edited by Charlotte, 24 May 2005 - 08:57 AM.

#23 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:27 AM

Charlotte-

Is it possible you did a bulk upload and included more images than you intended? This is the only possibility I can think of.

-Jack

#24 Charlotte

Charlotte

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 05:06 AM

Jack,
it may be. After uploading photo, I click "process" at the end of the page. Is this the mistake? Where shall I click for processing the new uploaded photo?

Lisa,
I deleted the detail flower where you wrote "great detail" because it was not mine. However thanks.

I left the ones which where mine, but uploaded in double because there were some comments which I appreciate very much.

When I'll receive the new solids, I'll try again to upload and see what happens.

You both (Lisa and Jack) are really special persons. Thanks.

Charlotte

Edited by Charlotte, 25 May 2005 - 05:06 AM.

#25 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:11 AM

Hello Lisa and Jack,

I have tried to upload on the For Sale Site a picture of a Teapot I would like
to sell, but have had some problems. I did not give all the information the
first time so it clicked out. The second time it wont allow me in ohmy.gif sad.gif

#26 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:22 AM

smile.gif I did it! Do hope the CORRECT PICTURE comes out Lisa!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif
If it isn't the Teapot, would you PLEASE DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ph34r.gif

#27 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 11:03 AM

I got it Jackie- however it did not show up on the last pages as planned unsure.gif sorry.

It is there so eeveryone check it out!

#28 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 03:10 AM

Really appreciate Lisa. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users