• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Sandra

Sandra

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:51 PM

PS. Glad to see you're flying the flag for me too!!

#17 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 07:34 AM

huh.gif [COLOR=blue] Just checking in from the Internet Cafe!

Glad to see you are all up and running! Also thanks Nancy and Sandra for thinking of me. Withdrawal symptons are not very pleasant! A little sweetener does come in handy, sometimes.

Meanwhile, as I haven't much time here, would like to add the following (although I have not been able to read everything as yet)!

KK's front cover pix is really great. So, KK where are your pictures which would show the solids in a different perspective. i.e. animated instead of the still shots!

DEM (SHORT FOR DON AND MARGARET), loved the pix of the coach in the natural habitat of the rocks etc. Loved all the other shots on the site too but have not had a chance to look at the new picture section. Once my computer is home, will be able to do so then.

My HARD DRIVE is out of action! As you all know, that can be very Frustrating!!!

So, as soon as it is renewed and refreshed, I will be too!!!!!!!!! And Sandra, my Greetings to you and all our Australian friends for Monday, Australia Day. Miss our banters, so have a rest before we start again!

Martha, managed to take a peek into your web-links for the pix. Great. Your bustier pictures were without a doubt, 'sparklers'!

Money running out. As they say, 'put your money where your mouth is!' Think I have done that for today!

Edited by Jacqueline, 23 January 2004 - 12:15 PM.

#18 KK

KK

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 01:24 AM

Hi Jacky,
Thank you for your kind and generous comments. I want to start photographing some of my new solids, but I promised myself I would clean out my closets first. sad.gif ohmy.gif So that's how I'm spending my time tongue.gif blink.gif
I have 2 more closets and then I finished. tongue.gif
I love the photo gallery Jack made for us and all the beautiful photos posted. I can't wait to add mine to the mix.
Bye, KK wub.gif

#19 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 05:49 AM

Still no time here to look in! Will be able to do so as of next week! Meanwhile KK you know what I am waiting to see! ph34r.gif

#20 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 07:49 PM

I HAVE JUST BEEN LOOKING THROUGH THE MEMBERS' GALLERY, AND THERE ARE SOME WONDERFUL PICTURES THERE.

MARTHA YOUR LATEST CONTRIBUTION IS GREAT AND ALSO THE SUNFLOWER SHOT. ALL THE PICTURES THERE ARE SO IMAGINATIVE AS WELL AS OTHERS ON THE SITE.

WOULD MAKE FANTASTIC CALENDAR SHOTS! NOW THAT'S A THOUGHT!

#21 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 07:53 AM

Jacky, thank you for your kind comments. I'm just having fun biggrin.gif and enjoying everyone's photos immensely! Thanks so much to Jack and Lisa for giving us this creative outlet.

#22 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 03:22 PM

Have you seen the picture of Pat's granddaughter Abriella Skye in the Gallery!

She is absolutely adorable!

Go have a look!

Just seen Martha C's 'Midnight Crossing'.... WOW..... ! Well, I had better take another look! All the pictures are fantastic (but I have said that before)! smile.gif

#23 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 02:09 PM

Took Jackys advice. She's right, what a beautiful baby. Congratulations.

Nancy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users