• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:19 PM

Evelyn Lauder will be in the Saks in Bal Harbor, FL on October 4th signing her new book "An Eye For Beauty" a book of photography. She will also be bringing a exclusive powder compact that will be available only where she is making her personal appearances.
The exclusive reception qualifier is the book for $35.00 and the compact $95.00.
If anyone would like more information or to RSVP or have the signed book and compact sent to them please contact: msgini4u@yahoo.com

[ September 26, 2002, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#2 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 09:08 PM

Hi Lisa,

Re your message, this must be the compact that is being signed by Elizabeth Hurley next Tuesday at Harrods.

Have my name down for one but do not know whether I should purchase. Am not collecting compacts but if I can sell it on, will do so!?

Will see if there is any response on the message board!

Bi4now, Jacqueline

#3 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 27 September 2002 - 12:54 PM

Hi,

The powder compact is a palm tree done in green stones for the leaves and brown for the trunk.

Elisabeth Hurley has also signed some of them here and they are the same compact. Have no idea why she( E. H. ) is signing as her contract is for the Intuition fragrance.

Ann & Ken

#4 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 27 September 2002 - 01:43 PM

Hi Ann and Ken,

Thanks for replying to my message. Have been to Harrods today to check out a few things.

The compact that Liz Hurley will be present for the signing, is the burnished gold with pink ribbon (cancer awareness). She will be signing lOO (the outer box). I don't know how significant this will be for onward selling as a collectable. Not that I want to use the cancer awareness as a means to make money. Not at all, but I will probably have no use for the compact as I am not a collector and already have....

Am emailing Lisa with regard to other information which may, or may not be of interest.

Meanwhile, my best wishes to you all from me....

#5 Ann and Ken

Ann and Ken

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 28 September 2002 - 10:52 AM

Hi,

That is great that she is doing that! It will help sell them for a good cause.

Ann&Ken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users