#16 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 12:11 AM

Hi Jack,
Just an idea that is probably on your 'to do' list - the one on the toilet roll [Silly] to have the original price of the harrods exclusives shown in pounds - then we will have a direct comparison each release for those and from their we can all do our own exchange rates. [Big Grin]

#17 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 12:14 AM

Hi Jack,
Just an idea that is probably on your 'to do' list - the one on the toilet roll [Silly] to have the original price of the harrods exclusives shown in pounds - then we will have a direct comparison each release for those and from there we can all do our own exchange rates. [Big Grin]

#18 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 12:15 AM

oops - [Suspicious] spot the spelling mistake and the poor attempt to edit the message (is that possible?) [Puzzled]

#19 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 02:02 AM

Colette-

There is currently no page to display your collection with the photos. If that's something you are interesting in seeing I can sure work on including that in the next update though! Thanks for the idea!

Fee-

Let me make sure I understand correctly. You would like the Harrod's solids (or all international versions?) to have an original price that shows up in as well as $? Is that correct? I haven't really thought of this before. Let me think about how I could include something like this.

-Jack

#20 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 02:16 AM

Jack I was specifically thinking of the Harrods exclusives 'cos they are only available in the UK and in s (at the moment).

[Puzzled] Not sure about the 'international versions' as they would be available in a variety of currencies. I would be happy to see those stay in US $ - maybe someone else has some ideas on those ones. [Suspicious]

#21 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 06:10 AM

Jack, sorry to add to your workload but....as some of us buy from ebay and have not bought brand new, would it be possible to have some way to mark MIB? A tick box perhaps. Or am I being really picky here?
I just hope you don't get fed up with all the requests. (Please, please don't get fed up. I love the database honest)

Nancy

#22 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 09:50 AM

Nancy-

Should be no problem at all. I have added that to my list for the second version. Thanks.

Do you think it should be "with box" in case you have a box for a particular solid but it may not happen to be "mint"?

-Jack

#23 Redmpeaches

Redmpeaches

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 12:28 AM

hi Jack, Love Colette's idea of putting a picture next to the listing.Would u be able to do that?Sorry to add to your workload.It would definitely help us to remember what we have.Kim

#24 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 January 2003 - 04:33 PM

Just a further request for the original prices [Roll Eyes]
As well as the Harrods exclusives in pounds I suppose the David Jones exclusives (hat box and shopping bag) in A$ Australian dollars. Presumably also the 'Holt Renfrew shopping bag' if that was only available in Canada should be in Canadian dollars? [Puzzled]

#25 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 06:14 AM

Thanks Jack, with box would be fine. I agree with Fee about the orig. price too. The database I made up for mine included orig. price and a box for the price I paid. I never got round to totalling mine though and it was quite scary when I saw the summary on your database and I haven't even completed it yet. (Also I have other solids, not Estee. Oh Boy!)

Nancy

#26 Jack

Jack

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 11:08 AM

Nancy-

Good suggestion. I'll see what I can do about adding a field where you can enter what you actually paid for each solid in your collection. (And a grand total of course, just to scare you. [Eek!] )

-Jack

#27 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 02:20 PM

Fee,

Yes, you can edit your own posts, just click on the icon at the top right hand side. The edit icon is the pen & paper.

#28 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 03:29 PM

Lisa and Jack, do you have any spare time at all? You must both we workaholics?
Thank Goodness!!!!

Nancy

#29 Fee

Fee

Fee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 January 2003 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for that Lisa! [Big Grin] [Wink]

#30 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 01:26 PM

Hi Fee,

Agree with you re listing the Harrods' solids in Sterling. This way you can see what the original price was and convert to your particular currency.

As far as the other solids are concerned, the price in dollars is fine. These are not exclusive to the U.K. Surprisingly, they are normally alot more expensive here, and we are able to see this from your listings.

Best wishes to you,

Jacqueline [Wink] [Wink] [Smile]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users