• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:23 PM

Have any of you heard about or seen the new limited Lolita Lempicka solid perfume apple?

I have mine ordered, but it probably won't arrive until next week. I'm really anxious to see it.

I'll try to send a picture when it arrives.

Carolyn

#2 Nancy

Nancy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 04:25 AM

I like her bottles so hope the solid will be similar. Where did you gett his from?

Nancy

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 06:51 AM

Hello Nancy and Carolyn,

I have not heard of this one. Any possibility of posting a picture.

Curious!

Jacky [Wink]

[ September 13, 2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Jacqueline ]

#4 Martha C

Martha C

1000 Post Member

• Members
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:19 PM

http://store.nordstr...StyleID=2827232

I was curious, too, since I've never heard of her, but found the solid on Norstrom's website. I've tried to paste a link, but don't know if it will work.

#5 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:27 PM

Nancy, Jacqueline and Martha

Hi all:

The post will take you right to it. As soon as I get mine, I will try to get a different view of it.

It is $51.00 from Nordstrom. I always us the Nordstroms in South Coast Plaza in California as we don't have a Nordstrom in Idaho. That particular store always seems to get lots of limited edition perfumes too. (My first love is perfume bottles). Your can order from Brancy at 1-800-884-7818.

There was a gal at the IPBA convention (Linda) from this store that gave the round table presentation on Limited Editions. I've gotten several treasures from them since convention.

Enjoy

Carolyn

#6 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 02:52 PM

Hi Everyone,
I saw this advertised in the latest issue (Sept 2003) of Harper's Bazaar...it's a great little solid. The ad mentioned that this solid could be purchased at Nordstrom's and Sephora.
I called Sephora and they said it's only on their webiste. I found it on the website but they were out of stock. So I called Nordstrom's and they said they didn't have it (this was at the South Coast Plaza) but would call me when and if they came in. I then called the Nordstrom's beauty hotline and ordered one from them. However, I was told that it would take some time since this was a holiday item. So I'm just waiting...Would love to see a picture on this site.

Colette

#7 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 06:54 PM

I had not heard about the Lolita Lempicka perfume solid. I will have to see if our local Nordstrom has it so I may see it in person. It looks adorable in the picture on their website.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Carolyn. [Smile]

By the way, I was flipping through a Vermont Country Store catalog when I came across solid perfumes for sale in their catalog. I've pasted the link below. Thought perhaps some of you might be interested.

http://www.vermontco...sEnabled=FAL SE

If the link does not work work, just go to www.vermontcountrystore.com and search for "solid perfume".

Jeanette [Smile]

[ September 14, 2003, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette ]

#8 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 12:00 AM

I just double-checked with Brandy at the South Coast Plaza store and they do, indeed, have the L.L. solid now. In fact Ann's and mine are on their way. Brandy's number is posted in my first message. I'm really anxious to see them.

Jeanette:

You are most welcome.

cka

#9 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 12:59 PM

I received my solid in the mail today.
It's really cute!

#10 favoritegram

favoritegram

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:49 PM

Hi, I was at Nordstroms Main Place and they also have it but I didn't like it. It seems clunky and poorly detailed compared to the Estee ones. Linda at Nordstroms South Coast Plaza had called me aobut it and I wanted to see it first. She is the one who did the round table at conventions and is a friend who lets me know when Nordstroms has special goodies. Lainey

#11 klassicguy1

klassicguy1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 02:21 PM

I stopped at Sak's today and they had the Lolita Lempicka solid for sale. They did not have a display of it - but I bought it anyway. It is actually very cute - although the frog detail is nothing like an Estee one. It is also only $51 - which is a strange price. It is larger and heavier than you would think also. I am sending a pic to post so you call can see it.

Woody user posted image

[ September 27, 2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

#12 Nicki169

Nicki169

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 05:42 PM

You can also find this solid for sale on E-Bay. The item # is 2193871287.

#13 cka

cka

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for posting the picture, Woody. I've worked the past 11 days and just haven't had time for anything.

I received my LL solid and thought it was quite nice. Maybe the quality isn't Estee Lauder, but the price wasn't either.

Carolyn

#14 lauderlady

lauderlady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 02:44 PM

Hey Woody
Great that you are posting pictures too!! [Big Grin]
I really like this and hope I can get one in Saks NY.
Thanksfor sharing the picture!
Maggie [Cool]

#15 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 06:35 PM

I don't know if the store marked prices incorrectly, but I paid $46 + TX sales tax this week. There wasn't a sale or anything special going on. It looks like I bought the last one...unless they have more in the "back room".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users