• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:32 PM

Can anyone give Peggy any information on these solids?

I have these two little dice solids attached to keychains, one black, one light blue. One came in its plastic box with the outer black box which says "Chanel". The other came only in its plastic box, though they are both from the same source, same person. I can't find anything on these in my solid books, the Monson Baer auction books, etc. If anyone knows anything about them, year, if they are really Chanel, value, etc., I'd love to know.
Thanks for any help you can give. MostlyMinis, Peggy

user posted image

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 05:30 AM

Any help on these solids?? [Confused] [Confused]

#3 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 07:55 AM

Hi !
I don't have seen one like this before.
I have one dice maybe made by chanel in my database but it's without a keychain and it looks original like a dice with the dots all over.
It has a paper label wich says CH.No5 and you can uncrew it, made of bakelite and is black with yellow dots.

Michaela

#4 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 09:52 AM

Thanks Michaela, doesn't sound much like mine does it? Mine has little hearts for the numbers on the side that doesn't have the Eiffel tower. Do you know what year the dice in your data base was made? Maybe they made different dice that year? Mine pushes apart and the fragrance is inside, but it doesn't smell like much of anything.

#5 Maeuschen

Maeuschen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 10:42 AM

Hi again !
The dice looks completely different and I have no idea wich year it was made. The company Molinard/ France has made dices too. I think they were made by some other companys too. If you where interested to see them send me your mailadress and I can send you the pages with pictures.

Michaela

#6 mostlyminis

mostlyminis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:26 PM

Michaela, you are so nice to offer. I think I have pictures of the others you mentioned in my books, I was just hoping someone would have seen these particular solids. Thanks for looking, thanks for taking the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users