• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Patricia

Patricia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:40 PM

Lisa....How did you like the Paris??? We are staying there when we see Celine Dion....any place to eat, etc. that you would recomend...

So glad you had a wonderful time...loved the showgirl...

Patricia

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 07:54 PM

Patricia,

We liked the Paris very much. We ate at the buffet for lunch and for dinner one night at Ah Sin for sushi. Both very good.

We never made it to the Eifle tower restaurant but it sounded nice.

Have a great time!!

#3 Lauder Lover

Lauder Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 01:19 PM

Hi Patricia, This is totally unrelated to Solid Perfumes but I am dying to go see the Celine Dion Show. Can you give me an idea how to go about getting tickets and/ or Reservations for this? How many shows does she do? When are you going? Have you seen her show before? Oh, and How much are the tickets? Thanks for any info. you can give me. Lauder Lover

#4 Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 02:05 PM

Lauder Lover,

I've pasted the link below where you can access information on Celine Dion's performances at Caesar's Palace.

http://www.parkplace...?contentID=5192

Good luck!
Jeanette [Smile]

#5 Lauder Lover

Lauder Lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 10:16 PM

Thanks So Much Jeanette! I found everything I needed with this Link. Tickets are expensive( thats less Solids that I can Buy) [New Laugh] [Puzzled]

#6 Patricia

Patricia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 12:40 PM

Sorry to get back to you late.....have been away.
We got our tickets through ticketmaster. They start at $87. We are staying at the Paris..we try to stay some place different each visit.
I have been a fan of Celine's for years. Celine will be there for 3 years. She has one show each night....I don't think she does shows Monday or Tuesday nights. She has 2 nights a week off.I'm sure you will have an opportunity to get tickets.
Hope this helps...I'll post after the show...and give a report.
I can hardly wait.
I also will be sure to visit Estee Lauder while I am there. I am taking my roulette wheel powder compact for luck... [Smile]

Patricia [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

[ June 20, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Patricia ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users