• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 03:32 PM

Am I having computer problems or do I need glasses?
I'm talking about the Estee Lauder solid on Ebay going for $900+ dollars is this for real?
WOW!!!! I can't think of the name of the solid but is it that rare?

#2 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 06:26 PM

Yes, this solid is the secret treasures necklace. Last two times it sold on ebay it went for $1000 and $1026!! [Eek!]
http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=2138818731

#3 EsteeMania

EsteeMania

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 September 2002 - 06:32 PM

It's a sickness Colette. Lisa - maybe we should start an Estee Solid 12 step program.

#4 2Sweet

2Sweet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 07:43 AM

I agree with you! It is a sickness, the winner kept bidding and bidding to get past the reserve and trust me when I say...I have been there many times! Bidding and bidding and bidding just to get past the winning bidder or to meet the reserve! I can feel my blood rushing, heart pounding and my head screaming...I'm gonna get it this time, ahh, this time i am, eeek, alright..this is the last time I am bidding! Then I bid again. I am one sick woman [Cool]

#5 Colette

Colette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 September 2002 - 02:29 PM

Lisa and 2Sweet:
I started my 12-step program after Christmas last year. At Christmas time I only bought the full distribution solids, minus the unicorn (really cheap looking to me) and then I went cold turkey. However, I regret this move because I missed out on some really nice solids. My sister was going to buy me the Fairy from Saks and I said "Oh no, it's too much" what a dummy.
Therefore, no more 12-step program for me. I have accepted my "illness" and created my Christmas list with perfume solids from Neiman and Saks at the top of the list. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Colette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users