• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 09:19 PM

I'm afraid to ask, but...I need a concho. A damaged/broken one is fine as long as the faux stone is blue and the front looks okay.

I have the Moonsilver & Starshell necklaces. Are there other southwest-style solids? I can't think of any, but I need them if they exist. [Smile]

#2 greyhound

greyhound

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 10:54 PM

...still looking for a concho. Need one to complete my Native American collection. [Big Grin] Otherwise, it wasn't on my top 20 list of favorites to buy.

Does anyone want to sell one? Please let me know how much. I'm tired of games. [Roll Eyes] I cannot guess the price someone wants. A certain member is notorious for making me guess and is never to be heard from again. [Confused] I take rejection much better than being left "hanging".

#3 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 04:21 AM

Hi Greyhound,

Sorry, excuse my ignorance, but which one do you mean! If it is the one I am thinking of, might be able to get it for you tomorrow.

Let me know. You know my email.

Jacky [Confused]

#4 Lisa

Lisa

2000 Post Member

• Admin
  • 2,990 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 09:08 AM

Jacky,

I think Greyhound mean the concho from 1987, it is silver tone with a faux Turquoise stone. Very southwestern looking.
Check the database to see if it is the same one you are thinking of. [Wink]

#5 Petals

Petals

2000 Post Member

• Members
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 01:53 PM

Thanks Lisa. Have been having a problem with computer cutting out from the Database but....think I have fixed it! Will try and find it now.

Will check out Greyhounds request, but will still keep my eyes peeled tomorrow for something interesting!! Living in hope! Nancy, you know this one, 'hope springs eternal'! Let's hope so!!!!

Jacky [Wink] [Wink]

#6 lmsw1

lmsw1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 04:56 PM

Here's one of those necklaces on ebay which might interest you: http://cgi.ebay.com/...54&category=602

Hope it helps!

#7 lmsw1

lmsw1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 05:04 PM

Here is another link to a solid perfume necklace with turquoise that I found for you on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...95&category=289

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users